Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: stupidest LT comment you ever got

Originally posted by HamatoKameko
    Oh boy, stupid LT comments. I had the following encounter with a kid on Gaia a few years back...

Well the next time someone accuses you of being "you know what" because you watch the stuff, just tell them that these are thought up and created by adults. Wonder what's going on in their minds when they did that, omg throw them in jail for suspicion of you know what.
    http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Re: weirdest LT comment you ever got

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AzpByR3MvI
      Piigbigwig
      1 week ago 22
      0:03 whore omboard!
      0:06 COME ONBOARD YOU LITTLE FAGGOTER!
      0:23 WE GOT US SOME METH
      034: PRECIOUS BOOTY!
      0:38 YAR HAR FIDDLE WITH ME
      0:42 IF YOU LOVE TO SELL PUSSY YOU ARE A PIRATE
      0:47 FLYING INCAS!!
      0:57 ARR HAR AHOY IN THE PANTS, DICKITY DICKITY DICKITY FAGS
      1:01 HANG THE BLACK FAG AT THE END OF THE MAST
      1:10 WE SEX, SAIL AND EXPLORE
      1:20 **** YEAAAHHH!
      1:37 LAAANDWHORE!!
      1:51 LOOK DIABOLICS WORSHIP BELOW!

Flame885
      1 week ago 4
      At 0:40 we hear:
      "Yar Har Fiddle Dee Dee"
      "If you love to sell pussy, you are a pirate!"

macdeb09
      6 hours ago
      0:22 you are a parrot

gtsflying
      8 hours ago
      952 people are land whores

smashlaserbeam
      12 hours ago
      a real pirate would burn those puppets and rape that pink haired chick

m33a99t11t31
      15 hours ago
      1:37 MAN WHORE!!!!!!!!

TheEminemOwns
      16 hours ago
      1:46 You're whore !!

SkyBlueHorse
      19 hours ago
      so? many subliminal messages o.O

ColdFryan
      20 hours ago
      1:00? hang the black cock at the end of the mast!

etc

Comment

YT: "Why does the guy in Lazy Town seem like a pedophile to me? Anybody else see it?"

I can't confirm that ^^
        Gallery

Comment

haha man...I know I've had the pedo line thrown in my face enough times since I got into the show. I don't think anybody over the age of 35 or anybody who has not grown up around gamers/anime fans will ever understand why things can be enjoyed by all demographics.

I've tried to explain to my family more than once why this "Anime" I read is not exacty targeted at young Demographics. blah. w/e

Comment

Most importantly, when ppl quickly accuse others of having some sort of immoral issue by having affection for something childish or irregular, they are basically telling on themselves. I like lazytown because of it's brilliant colors, and odd characters.
            Let's say it reminds me of a simpler time in my life, and I was a good deal happier.
            A former friend of mine threw the pedo card in my face, and so basically he told on himself.
            I had not harbored any adult feelings toward Stephanie although I'll admit in a second she is as cute as a button,
            but my inconsiderate friend expressed very quickly what he gathered from the show, and tried to drag me down with him.
            There are alot of things I enjoy more openly as an adult now, at the expense of some cool points among piers.
            It's not my or our fault that they cant get their minds out of the gutter long enough to enjoy something on a pure level.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Meanswell
              reminds me of a simpler time in my life, and I was a good deal happier.
              I find this statement to be inalienably accurate, and it is what I believe that every single person strives to achieve.

Comment

"that guy in this video is clearly a pedophile"

hm...I wonder who is meant...actually there appears several guys (Robbie, Maggi, Tarzan) ;)
                Gallery

Comment

I personally think that the absence of LazyTown on TV and the less attention it has gotten in the USA these years has done good for LazyTown on youtube. I see much more nice comments now on the video's now than it was before, and also there are less perverted video's. Somehow I think it's hard for a conservative country as the US to deal with short skirt girls dancing around, it's like there snaps something in their head. It's almost a 100% score that it's someone from the US if you look who is behind a perv, rude video or comment. I'm not generalizing and only speak about the persons who made such video's and comments, analyses it and see the conclusion.
                  You can say much about spanish speaking countries in the mid and south of america but in their culture it's not weird to act and dress that way. I have not seen any perverted spanish LazyTown video or comment yet, only some 'romantic' video's which are way better than the rude, perverted video's, and it's more women/girl friendly.
                  I hope it stays better, even if the serie starts this september in the US again.

In this comment I left out Germany on purpose because that's a whole different story which probably no one can or want to understand.
                  Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by pooky
                    ...In this comment I left out Germany on purpose because that's a whole different story which probably no one can or want to understand.
                    Just what exactly are you implying?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazycus
                      ...In this comment I left out Germany on purpose because that's a whole different story which probably no one can or want to understand.
                      Just what exactly are you implying?
                      A little dutch joke about germans
                      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

"I still prefure the american version"

Nice spelling of prefer
                        Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                        Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

I personally think that the absence of LazyTown on TV and the less attention it has gotten in the USA these years has done good for LazyTown on youtube. I see much more nice comments now on the video's now than it was before, and also there are less perverted video's. Somehow I think it's hard for a conservative country as the US to deal with short skirt girls dancing around, it's like there snaps something in their head. It's almost a 100% score that it's someone from the US if you look who is behind a perv, rude video or comment. I'm not generalizing and only speak about the persons who made such video's and comments, analyses it and see the conclusion.
                          You can say much about spanish speaking countries in the mid and south of america but in their culture it's not weird to act and dress that way. I have not seen any perverted spanish LazyTown video or comment yet, only some 'romantic' video's which are way better than the rude, perverted video's, and it's more women/girl friendly.
                          I hope it stays better, even if the serie starts this september in the US again.

In this comment I left out Germany on purpose because that's a whole different story which probably no one can or want to understand.
                          I'm American, and I couldn't agree with you more on most of those points.
                          However I believe because, though not always, the majority are youths not of legal age, making rude comments.
                          I've noticed this younger generation always has the latest iphone grafted to their faces at birth, so it's no surprise that in America's younger culture, there is an overabundance of mouthy pre-teens badgering and sullying everything in their path that has the slightest and i mean the absolute slightest bit of sexuality. It's what they do. I played outside when i was little. These little snot nosed brats sit at home all day on youtube and cyber bully to the point where any feint ghost of humor has been murdered ten million times over, and then they post it as their status on facebook. ( i miss myspace because stupid ppl didn't know how to use it) At any rate yes, America is typically an abrasive country and has the tendency to wag the pedo finger at something they themselves harbor dark thoughts about that they wouldn't even want total strangers to know about, let alone close friends and family. But perversion isn't exclusive to America, and i know you dont think that pooky, nore was it your main point i don't believe. But i think too often America as a whole country is attacked when it's usually something our irresponsible/un-controlable youth are at fault for. They have too much easy access to the internet (and too often) that most other kids in other countries dont have, or atleast they have better parenting, where as here people let TVs and Ipads babysit their children while they go get drunk and rowdy. I know, we have a whole lot of stupid over here too, so your point is totally valid. Hell, I fantasize about a zombie apocalypse almost dailey in hopes I may actually get to shoot half the people I work with.

Comment

I'm American, and I couldn't agree with you more on most of those points.
                            However I believe because, though not always, the majority are youths not of legal age, making rude comments.
                            I've noticed this younger generation always has the latest iphone grafted to their faces at birth, so it's no surprise that in America's younger culture, there is an overabundance of mouthy pre-teens badgering and sullying everything in their path that has the slightest and i mean the absolute slightest bit of sexuality. It's what they do. I played outside when i was little. These little snot nosed brats sit at home all day on youtube and cyber bully to the point where any feint ghost of humor has been murdered ten million times over, and then they post it as their status on facebook. ( i miss myspace because stupid ppl didn't know how to use it) At any rate yes, America is typically an abrasive country and has the tendency to wag the pedo finger at something they themselves harbor dark thoughts about that they wouldn't even want total strangers to know about, let alone close friends and family. But perversion isn't exclusive to America, and i know you dont think that pooky, nore was it your main point i don't believe. But i think too often America as a whole country is attacked when it's usually something our irresponsible/un-controlable youth are at fault for. They have too much easy access to the internet (and too often) that most other kids in other countries dont have, or atleast they have better parenting, where as here people let TVs and Ipads babysit their children while they go get drunk and rowdy. I know, we have a whole lot of stupid over here too, so your point is totally valid. Hell, I fantasize about a zombie apocalypse almost dailey in hopes I may actually get to shoot half the people I work with.
                            Wow that's some deep shit you said back there buddy, lol just joking I totally agree with you, I said the same thing in another topic a while ago but in a different way.
                            as for the zombie thing I fantasize about it everyday too and it feels so good

Comment

I know I bordered off topic a bit there at the end, but it does have a therapeutic effect doesn't it?

Comment

I know I bordered off topic a bit there at the end, but it does have a therapeutic effect doesn't it?
                                Yeah like killing teachers and students I hate, that always makes me feel better when they make me mad ^_^'

Comment

Working...
                                X