stupidest LT comment you ever got

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stupidest LT comment you ever got

I just think it's interesting to see what other ppl in the internetz think about the show, you as LT fan espectively your LT videos...some examples from my YT:

"OMG not only are they selling sex they are? programming our children into little ****rabbits"

"A? young girls love for an older fit guy, sounds a bit wrong"

"You're a ****ing creep. who the **** likes lazy town. you're not some adolescent kid, grow the **** up. the fact that you even like it is a sign that you should get life and mental help. You're probably some creepy old man who? lives by himself, rejected by society to watch lazy town to his heart's content. ****ING weird ass mother****er"

"Pedobear's favorite NOM NOM NOM"

"That bitch would be a perfect monster? cock girl"

"gay show, but the colors? are so trippy"

Gallery

Re: stupidest LT comment you ever got

I have my favorite saved in a notepad on my computer. Get ready.

"stephanie is good singer at the lazy town with? stingy and trixie and pixel and and ziggy in the lazy town in have you ever in the stephanie songs i like a galaxy with stingy and oixel and stephanie in the the hallway with real spaceships. And i like a sportacus airship because he put his things in the his airship games and skateboard and his toothbrush in the hole for a golf ball in the sportacus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Comment

I NEVER had any comment like that on one of my video's.
      When you look at ooozmin's video of Bing Bang you see comment liike that on occassion. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vF3XkLirDUY
      The most made comment on that video is: "OMG, I laughed when that random guy jumps in". But that's actually funny if you read that on every page
      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

"put not the wig pls"

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy
          I have my favorite saved in a notepad on my computer. Get ready.

"stephanie is good singer at the lazy town with? stingy and trixie and pixel and and ziggy in the lazy town in have you ever in the stephanie songs i like a galaxy with stingy and oixel and stephanie in the the hallway with real spaceships. And i like a sportacus airship because he put his things in the his airship games and skateboard and his toothbrush in the hole for a golf ball in the sportacus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
          i can just imagine like a 5 year old going mental and just typing the first thing which comes to mind there :p

Comment

I'm seriously disappointed in the lack of hilarious comments on my videos. I've got some quite amusing ones on the non-Lazytown ones but that's obviously not for this thread... I was so looking forward to youtube abuse.

Comment

Originally posted by SonicStephanie
              here it's you'll get angry with it...from an erased video of mine on youtube !!! :

" lazytown is a show for pedos which even hasn't got sperm to sprout !!! i bet a 40 year old men who watches this from europe (i think s/he's someone that knows you Buzz)...faps to it !!! stupid fat-ass...go to your street and **** some girls...even your daughters !!! those all mfz who loves LT is fags...**** YOU ALL !!!! Stephanie is as futanari as Lady Gaga's h(im)erself !!! and you bitch (to me) Sonic's gonna **** you !!!"
              sounds like a south american user..huh?
              Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz
                I just think it's interesting to see what other ppl in the internetz think about the show, you as LT fan espectively your LT videos...some examples from my YT:

"OMG not only are they selling sex they are? programming our children into little ****rabbits"

"A? young girls love for an older fit guy, sounds a bit wrong"

"You're a ****ing creep. who the **** likes lazy town. you're not some adolescent kid, grow the **** up. the fact that you even like it is a sign that you should get life and mental help. You're probably some creepy old man who? lives by himself, rejected by society to watch lazy town to his heart's content. ****ING weird ass mother****er"

"Pedobear's favorite NOM NOM NOM"

"That bitch would be a perfect monster? cock girl"

"gay show, but the colors? are so trippy"
                Those kind of haters are the lamest thing I can immagine in this world...if they don't like a kids show, they should just ignore it, otherwhise they are making fools of themselfs.

Remember that one...like deep4t sayd, epic response from what could be a 5 year old hehe

I don't think I have any dumb comments on my vids...and if I did i think I erased them.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz
                  Originally posted by SonicStephanie
                  here it's you'll get angry with it...from an erased video of mine on youtube !!! :

" lazytown is a show for pedos which even hasn't got sperm to sprout !!! i bet a 40 year old men who watches this from europe (i think s/he's someone that knows you Buzz)...faps to it !!! stupid fat-ass...go to your street and **** some girls...even your daughters !!! those all mfz who loves LT is fags...**** YOU ALL !!!! Stephanie is as futanari as Lady Gaga's h(im)erself !!! and you bitch (to me) Sonic's gonna **** you !!!"
                  sounds like a south american user..huh?
                  Who is that? And does he stalk you, buzz? Or you, SonicStephanie?

Comment

how? can u obesse over lazy town its a kids show -_-........

Got this comment on my YT page
                    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by pooky

it's not a stupid question in my book because it is difficult for many outsiders to understand why grown people are so obsessed of LT...and the asker was not mean...
                      Gallery

Comment

HA! Well it's true! "Obesing" over LazyTown would be incredibly hard.

Comment

Well you could try. All it would take would be a soft couch, a good tv to watch Lazytown on, about 50 pizzas, 20 bags of potato chips, a gallon of ranch dip and 30 quarts of soda to wash it down with.

Comment

Originally posted by lost4ever

Well you could try. All it would take would be a soft couch, a good tv to watch Lazytown on, about 50 pizzas, 20 bags of potato chips, a gallon of ranch dip and 30 quarts of soda to wash it down with.
                            Haha you guys, I didn't notice the spelling error she made
                            This is even funnier.

Comment

hm...what does it mean?...can't find a translation...
                              Gallery

Comment

Working...
                              X