Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: stupidest LT comment you ever got

Comment from my mother:

LazyTown is for little kids, well, neither, because they don't like it anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by beticaforever
      Comment from my mother:

LazyTown is for little kids, well, neither, because they don't like it anymore.
      Hahah I really hate that comment, I'm tired of hearing it

Comment

Hehehe I like her :)

Comment

Originally posted by pooky
          I personally think that the absence of LazyTown on TV and the less attention it has gotten in the USA these years has done good for LazyTown on youtube. I see much more nice comments now on the video's now than it was before, and also there are less perverted video's. Somehow I think it's hard for a conservative country as the US to deal with short skirt girls dancing around, it's like there snaps something in their head.
          Was reading this story and found that it said quite the opposite

Originally posted by Joseph Brannigan Lynch
          American eyes accustomed to a steady stream of underage stars dancing on poles and prancing around in schoolgirl outfits might find the ads--which show Fanning in a flesh-colored polka dot dress holding a flower-topped perfume between her legs--comparatively tame.
          This has been Opposing Viewpoints on National Public Radio hosted by Michelle Norris.

Comment

Wow, Fanning is still only 17??? Whats taking her so long?
            Really it's like the ppl who draw up these ads are testing the limits of modern morality itself.
            Part of me says they are overreacting but...she does have a damn flower sprouting out from tween her legs.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy
              I personally think that the absence of LazyTown on TV and the less attention it has gotten in the USA these years has done good for LazyTown on youtube. I see much more nice comments now on the video's now than it was before, and also there are less perverted video's. Somehow I think it's hard for a conservative country as the US to deal with short skirt girls dancing around, it's like there snaps something in their head.

American eyes accustomed to a steady stream of underage stars dancing on poles and prancing around in schoolgirl outfits might find the ads--which show Fanning in a flesh-colored polka dot dress holding a flower-topped perfume between her legs--comparatively tame.
              This has been Opposing Viewpoints on National Public Radio hosted by Chris Crow and Michelle Norris.
              I can hardly call it underage at 17, but in theory it's correct. My friend did a similar photoshoot for her parfume line a couple of years ago when she was 12, and no one complained.

on topic:
              I'm starting to make nice comments with information on some of the most viewed LazyTown video's just to get others do the same (instead of letting them repeating others with pedo this and hit, bang that) and I try to repeat that with different comments every few days, and it seems to work imo.
              Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy

This has been Opposing Viewpoints on National Public Radio hosted by Chris Crow and Michelle Norris.
                I can hardly call it underage at 17, but in theory it's correct. My friend did a similar photoshoot for her parfume line a couple of years ago when she was 12, and no one complained.

on topic:
                I'm starting to make nice comments with information on some of the most viewed LazyTown video's just to get others do the same (instead of letting them repeating others with pedo this and hit, bang that) and I try to repeat that with different comments every few days, and it seems to work imo.
                I certainly hope it does.

Comment

Today I heard my first LazyTown irl comment and it was from my brother
                  It all started when I left my cellphone in my bedroom I was in the kitchen making something to eat and after a while I heard my brother laughing out loud, I went to see and it was him looking in my cellphone watching the episodes and listening to the songs, he was like "the hell is this ? sweet town ? really ? you're about to turn 18 in days and you still watching a children tv show ? hahah I always though you were weird but this ? you should probably see a doctor " isn't this too much ? -_-

Comment

Originally posted by Master Of Disguise
                    it was him looking in my cellphone
                    Good to know he respects your privacy.

Comment

Originally posted by NaNixon
                      it was him looking in my cellphone
                      Good to know he respects your privacy.
                      Indeed lol, and no, i don't think it's too much, you should kick his ass
                      Is he older or younger?

Comment

Originally posted by LazyTownWW
                        Is he older or younger?
                        He is older by 1 year but he's smoking and I eat healthy, he's aways sleeping while I'm always working out so yeah I can kick his ass, it's just a matter of respect, besides I'm not a violent guy ^_^'

Comment

Is he older or younger?
                          He is older by 1 year but he's smoking and I eat healthy, he's aways sleeping while I'm always working out so yeah I can kick his ass, it's just a matter of respect, besides I'm not a violent guy ^_^'
                          Welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll I'm pretty sure hippies are violent sometimes too...ok, just kidding.

Comment

Is he older or younger?
                            Welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll I'm pretty sure hippies are violent sometimes too...ok, just kidding.
                            Hippies ? what does that mean ? sorry I'm not good at english :?

Comment

[quote=Master Of Disguise][quote=LazyTownWW][quote="Master Of Disguise":66003][quote=LazyTownWW]Is he older or younger?[/quote]
                              He is older by 1 year but he's smoking and I eat healthy, he's aways sleeping while I'm always working out so yeah I can kick his ass, it's just a matter of respect, besides I'm not a violent guy ^_^'[/quote]
                              Welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll I'm pretty sure hippies are violent sometimes too...ok, just kidding.[/quote]
                              Hippies ? what does that mean ? sorry I'm not good at english :?[/quote:66003]
                              You know, it was a youth subculture back in the 1960's, they were pacifists.
                              [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hippie"]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hippie[/url]
                              I got the impression you were american, btw.

Comment

Hippies ? what does that mean ? sorry I'm not good at english :?
                                "Hippies" are the stoned variant of the "Hipster" nowadays ^^
                                Gallery

Comment

Working...
                                X