Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LazyTown Song Discussions

Originally posted by PolarFox
    WHAT IT IS? 1st version not real - yes? It's joke? It's not for TV - created just for lulz i mean?

2nd version little ugly, but, in fact - this's ok. IMO.
    the first romanian version is a official real one but unfortunately the user has already remove the clip which was linked here on GL...
    Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz
      Originally posted by PolarFox
      WHAT IT IS? 1st version not real - yes? It's joke? It's not for TV - created just for lulz i mean?

2nd version little ugly, but, in fact - this's ok. IMO.
      the first romanian version is a official real one but unfortunately the user has already remove the clip which was linked here on GL...
      Yeah, someone reuploaded them both, since they were both gone from YT, good thing I found them again and linked them here ;)
      Yes, the first version of that was actualy on TV for quite a while, until they remade the dub for that song only, as seen in the second version. The second version is quite OK, I mean the english one isn't an ear-pleaser either.

Comment

No Ones Lazy in LazyTown and Snow give me snow.

Comment

Originally posted by ?Iprottallfurinn
          No Ones Lazy in LazyTown and Snow give me snow.
          I hope you're joking...seems you have never heard pooky's "no one's is lazy in lazy town" remix...
          Gallery

Comment

overall every song on lazytown is pretty amazing.
            and mani svavarsson is a genius at making catchy fun songs.

that said... my least favorite is probably "give a little more"
            steph's voice isn't great here, and she's almost talking in this one.
            the tempo is weird and a little off. and the lyrics aren't really good either.

i'll probably get lambasted for it but i've also never really liked "i can move now"

don't like the harmonica in "good stuff" or banjo noise in "fun to be the mayor"
            but overall they're not that bad... they're saved by good singing.

and bing bang is great... but i've probably heard it over 9000 times by now.
            i could live without hearing it again, but i'm sure i probably hear it at least 100 times more.

Comment

Originally posted by LoveTHYconan

that said... my least favorite is probably Time To Play"

i've also never really liked "i can move"

don't like the harmonica in "good stuff" or banjo noise in "fun to be the mayor"

GTFO my internetz

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy
                Originally posted by LazyTownWW
                my least fav song, excluding the plays, is "Man on a mission' because Bessie is a bit anoiyng for me
                I agree, but I think the instrumental bit saves it for me
                yeah Bessie is a bit of a drag aint she. If Lazytown were like survivor, she would get voted off first I think.

Comment

Originally posted by nuamb
                  I was shopping on ebay and they have a cell phone that looks like a iphone but isn't an iphone. It looks as though it does the same things and works the same. So is there any difference besides the name and price??? Has anyone owned one before or now???
                  I was browsing on GetLazy and they have a member that looks like a real person but isn't a real person. It looks as though it posts really annoying things and necros posts. So is there any difference besides the member and an itch on the part of your back that you can't reach??? Has anyone banned one before or now???

Comment

Áfram Latibær - "Halla Hrekkjusvín"
                    She is terrifying in this incarnation. I wouldn't walk down the alleys of Lazytown alone at night...

I'd like to think about this but sadly I am going away and don't have time!

Comment

Originally posted by Rowan
                      Áfram Latibær - "Halla Hrekkjusvín"
                      She is terrifying in this incarnation. I wouldn't walk down the alleys of Lazytown alone at night...
                      Yeah you had better watch out! She might rig your hammer and fart of you! Ruuuuun!

Comment

Everyone seems to hate this song for some odd reason. Why?

Comment

-

Comment

I like this song very much. It's a Robbie song, so you can't hate it. It's just not my favorite, that's all :)

Comment

I love this song, is not that people hate it, is just that people like it just a bit.

Comment

I liked it when I first heard it- in fact I was ADDICTED to it for a while- then it just stopped growing on me.

Comment

Working...
                                X