LazyTown Song Discussions

Originally posted by sportafake
      ...NO ONE IS LAZY IN LAZYTOWN!
      They said that already :?

Comment

Originally posted by The Lazy Genie
        Pooky RUINED this thread.
        It was already doomed and you were BIG part of it. This wasn't suppose to be a thread about what's your favorite song, we've done that, or who can quote the most lyrics. The only way to stop this nonsense with songtitles was to post them all, now you can continue with what you REALLY REALLY learned from LazyTown. Deal ? ;)

66. With all the technique involved, one episode did cost about $500,000
        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by agusxx2
          Originally posted by sportafake
          ...NO ONE IS LAZY IN LAZYTOWN!
          They said that already :?
          [img]http://members.******.nl/lazytown/smiley/types/smiley_nuts.gif[/img]
          Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Dude the "100 things we learned from*Insert Tv Show Here*" threads are made mostly for jokes. The song parts are just jokes

Comment

Originally posted by The Lazy Genie
              Dude the "100 things we learned from*Insert Tv Show Here*" threads are made mostly for jokes. The song parts are just jokes
              Then why make such a big deal out of nothing and saying the thread is ruined by me, dude.

Comment

I am learning all about Pooky ;)
                Sorry, pooks, but it's true

Comment

THREAD RUINED, WE DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO SO WE JUST HAVE TO LEAVE THIS ALONE

Comment

THREAD RUINED
                    barbarians?

Comment

Originally posted by LazyTownWW
                      I am learning all about Pooky ;)
                      Sorry, pooks, but it's true

Comment

stop whyning guys...this is a fun board and not a briefing screen of the FBI...so relax and keep posting on topic..
                        Gallery

Comment

#?
                          I don't know what number we're at, but one of the major things I learned from LazyTown was how to do a split.
                          I saw Julianna do it at the end of Bing Bang so much I was inspired, subliminal messaging I guess!
                          Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                          Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz
                            stop whyning guys...this is a fun board and not a briefing screen of the FBI...so relax and keep posting on topic..
                            :hurr:
                            I'm having fun ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl
                              #?
                              I don't know what number we're at, but one of the major things I learned from LazyTown was how to do a split.
                              I saw Julianna do it at the end of Bing Bang so much I was inspired, subliminal messaging I guess!
                              We're not talking about this anymore D:, THREAD RUINED

Comment

100. Don't take everything too serious.

Comment

Working...
                                X