X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTownPoint

Hey All!

Just would like to let you know about a brand new exclusive interview with LazyTown's own Mayor Milford Meanswell -->

http://www.lazytownpoint.com/DavidInt07.html

Enjoy :)

ooooh! very cool :) thank you

Comment

Thanks so much!

He's a very funny guy. I especially liked learning that Julianna babysits his kid-that's so cute.

Comment

Julianna, on the other hand, can sit in her makeup chair and have a perfectly fluent conversation with her makeup artist. That kid makes me look stupid.
        HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

"I think when you're writing for kids, you're basically just trying to entertain yourself as a child. How successful you are depends partly on whether or not you had good taste as a kid."

Heh, this guy is awesome. Thanks for the link PurpleDove!

Comment

Newfound respect for the mayor (not that I didnt beofre)

I love the comment about Julianna's Icelandic skills

Comment

I only listen to LazyTown songs. I drive around in my pink convertible, blasting the music. My neighbors love me...
              Haha! Great sense of Humour! He is sooooo going on my "to meet" list

Comment

This has to be my favourite LazyTown related interview I've read so far.

Not only has he got a great sense of humour, but he gives us a good insight into what Magnus & Julianna are like and what it's like working on the show.

Comment

I Want to see again The Interviews of Julianna ;) ;)

Comment

Cool interview, thanks for sharing. I am still amazed that Julianna has time to babysit because she must be really busy.

Comment

Its nice to learn about someone who is uhhh... I guess "behind the scenes" is the correct word? Sounds like an awesome guy, the kinda person I would hang out with.

Comment

Awesome interview! thanks for the link!

Comment

Ave comites!

Very nice link indeed... I must add that it's indeed interesting! Thank you very much for the interview.

Comment

Hey, nice avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by moomoo
                              Hey, nice avatar.
                              Thank you! It was inspired by a remark from my friend, when he saw a scene of "The Laziest Town", where the mayor had a towel around his neck. He said: "what? Is he wearing a toga?!"

So.. yeah...

Comment

Working...
                              X