This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: LazyTownPoint

Thank you Frances, for your donation! - If everyone pitches in $5, we'll reach our goal soon!

Comment

Hey All,

A VIDEO update has been posted on the 'Save LTP Campaign' page! Thank you for your continuing support!

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleDove View Post
        Hey All,

A VIDEO update has been posted on the 'Save LTP Campaign' page! Thank you for your continuing support!

Not bad I can't promise I can donate but I wish you guys luck. Specially Ana since I know she helps out with you guys. And "Less High Tech Places" Is that why you're website has that old school 90'S/Early 2000'S look to it?

Comment

Originally posted by megadjmatt25 View Post
          And "Less High Tech Places" Is that why you're website has that old school 90'S/Early 2000'S look to it?
          Thanks for watching - You got it ;)

Comment

How long of a hosting period does $500 pay for?

Comment

Stingy - It's not just hosting. Try building a website the size of LTP yourself.

Comment

Stingy - It's not just hosting. Try building a website the size of LTP yourself.
                In what other ways will the $500 be used to support the site aside from hosting?

Comment

Stingy - This question has already been addressed in the video ~~>

If any further questions you ask are intended to engage a 'flame-war', they will certainly go un-answered. Peace

Comment

Stingy - This question has already been addressed in the video ~~> If any further questions you ask are intended to engage a 'flame-war', they will certainly go un-answered. Peace
                    I do not think Stingy is trying to start a flame war. I think he is just genuinely asking a question.

Comment

I think he is just genuinely asking a question.
                      I'm not going to make a 'laundry list' of expenses. But let me clarify, although this was addressed in the video below.

Simply put - I have to pay a crew who have helped me build & maintain the website. Since I am busy with other projects these days, I can no longer afford to pay them. So, without donations, LazyTown Point will cease to exist.

I will post no further comments on this subject.

Comment

I'm not going to make a 'laundry list' of expenses. But let me clarify, although this was addressed in the video below.

Simply put - I have to pay a crew who have helped me build & maintain the website. Since I am busy with other projects these days, I can no longer afford to pay them. So, without donations, LazyTown Point will cease to exist.

I will post no further comments on this subject.

Okay. Can you please answer my question. Will you or "Someone" Who works on the site update for info that has to do with Seasons 3 and 4?

Comment

Okay. Can you please answer my question. Will you or "Someone" Who works on the site update for info that has to do with Seasons 3 and 4?
                          When the goal is reached and the site stays up - It's quite possible ;)

Comment

Hey All,

When our goal is reached for LazyTown Point, one of the new updates for the site will be some Season 3 and 4 features, such as a Chloe Lang Biography Page and Photo Gallery. Perhaps a LazyTown Season 3 and 4 Lyrics Page(s) can be included.

Comment

• Lazytownpoint.com

I found a website that has all things LazyTown, including interviews with the puppeteers, slideshows, galleries, and more!

http://lazytownpoint.com/Main.html

Sadly, the website is closing down in May 2017 unless they can reach their goal of $500 on this GoFundMe page:

https://www.gofundme.com/save-lazytown-point

It's just something I decided to put out there in case anyone's interested. I hope we can save that website because it might be one of the only websites containing interviews with the LazyTown puppeteers.

Comment

• Re: Lazytownpoint.com

Originally posted by DRB319 View Post
                                I found a website that has all things LazyTown
                                This is the most pathetic thing I have ever seen, Laila.
                                I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Working...
                                X