Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Phineas and Ferb

Originally posted by The Lazy Genie
    Much like LazyTown, this is the kind of show best heard in other languages.

For example, here's the Japanese Version of Gitchie Gitchie Goo
    lol! Very funny, almost as the original video! It's amazing how much alike is Phineas' japanese voice to the american one (I mean, for japanese standards).

Comment

does this show have lots of songs?

Comment

Yes. Yes It does.

Infact there's one in almost everyone episode.

Unlike LazyTown they never reuses songs. Sometime they'll make an alternative version of a song.(Such as "Perry The Platypus and "Perry The Teenage Girl)

The only episodes to not include a song are: Lights,Candace,Action. I was A Middle Aged Robot and The Lizard Whisperer.

This is my personal fav song:

[youtube]4b4DFB-J4T4[/youtube]

Comment

i really really like that Gitchie Gitchie Goo, specially that japanese version u posted.
          I might watch this show more, seems pretty good

Comment

If your gonna watch the show here's a list of episodes that you MUST watch:

Rollercoaster

Traffic Cam Caper

Hail Doofania

It's About Time

Phineas And Ferb Get Busted

Oh There You Are Perry

At The Car Wash(There's An lolcats reference in that one)'

Hide and Seek

Phineas and Ferb's Quantum Boogaloo

Phineas and Ferb Christmas Vacation!

The Beak

Comment

Yes. Yes It does.

Infact there's one in almost everyone episode.

Unlike LazyTown they never reuses songs. Sometime they'll make an alternative version of a song.(Such as "Perry The Platypus and "Perry The Teenage Girl)

The only episodes to not include a song are: Lights,Candace,Action. I was A Middle Aged Robot and The Lizard Whisperer.

This is my personal fav song:

[youtube]4b4DFB-J4T4[/youtube]
              Yes, but the songs from Phineas and Pherb can not be compared to the ones in LazyTown. The LT songs are superior.

Comment

No P & F songs are better. The average P & F song is better than the best LT song. And they are alot catchier and awesomer.

Case in point:

[youtube]58tuAqKeQqQ[/youtube]

[youtube]cO_mK7eTack[/youtube]

[youtube]cMOdfwLNsSI[/youtube]

[youtube]BGrfHPgn7XU[/youtube]

Comment

No P & F songs are better. The average P & F song is better then the best LT song. And they are alot catchier and awesomer.

Comment

Originally posted by Deep4t
                    If you want to listen some of its songs, take a look on:
                    http://www.**************/?d=ESQ25IC6 (Copied from Taringa AND IT'S FREE)

Originally posted by LazyTownWW
                    Yes, but the songs from Phineas and Pherb can not be compared to the ones in LazyTown. The LT songs are superior.
                    I love very much LazyTown songs, but superior than P&F's songs? Not really (and anyway, superior on what?): for me they are simply different and have different targets.
                    LazyTown songs are made for an educational TV kids show while P&F's songs were made only for fun. Both shows have songs very creative, imaginative, including excellent
                    sound mixes, amazing voices selection, funny lyrics, technically well done, caring about the final result and both of them have the same purpose at the end of the day: to
                    entertain and fun to people.

The rest is only matter of personal tastes and preferences and not a result based on impartial considerations.

H.

Comment

Originally posted by hlazytownero
                      Originally posted by Deep4t
                      If you want to listen some of its songs, take a look on:
                      http://www.**************/?d=ESQ25IC6 (Copied from Taringa AND IT'S FREE)

I love very much LazyTown songs, but superior than P&F's songs? Not really (and anyway, superior on what?): for me they are simply different and have different targets.
                      LazyTown songs are made for an educational TV kids show while P&F's songs were made only for fun. Both shows have songs very creative, imaginative, including excellent
                      sound mixes, amazing voices selection, funny lyrics, technically well done, caring about the final result and both of them have the same purpose at the end of the day: to
                      entertain and fun to people.

The rest is only matter of personal tastes and preferences and not a result based on impartial considerations.

H.
                      Agreed, I'm not being impartial. I am biased in favour of LT.
                      I asked some of my friends, the ones I have been badgering about LazyTown, to listen to a few PnS songs online. They liked them a little, but they still agreed that the LT songs have a charm to them that cannot be matched by the nice PnS songs.
                      And I'll make myself clear: superiour on quality. Disney has always put high quality songs on all theyr productiones, but nothing will ever beat the LT songs in terms of quality for the category "kids TV shows".
                      [youtube]gu8tME9KZuA[/youtube]
                      [youtube]9NfNXCkl7cw[/youtube]

OK, on a nother related topic, I have a friend who is realy into Kim Posible. He likes PnF a little, but he thinks it's a ripp off of Kim Possible.
                      I'm 100% neutral on this. What do you think?

Comment

[Agreed, I'm not being impartial. I am biased in favour of LT.
                        I asked some of my friends, the ones I have been badgering about LazyTown, to listen to a few PnS songs online. They liked them a little, but they still agreed that the LT songs have a charm to them that cannot be matched by the nice PnS songs.
                        And I'll make myself clear: superiour on quality. Disney has always put high quality songs on all theyr productiones, but nothing will ever beat the LT songs in terms of quality for the category "kids TV shows".

OK, on a nother related topic, I have a friend who is realy into Kim Posible. He likes PnF a little, but he thinks it's a ripp off of Kim Possible.
                        I'm 100% neutral on this. What do you think?
                        As usually happens, when you watch/listen something by the first time, one of four possible results can be gotten:

1. You love it completely.
                        2. You hate it completely.
                        3. It really doesn't mean anything for you.
                        4. It doesn't grab you at the first, but while you watch/listen it more and more, little by little, with enough time, that show/song (or whatever) begins to like you very much and suddenly you start wondering how you could live without it before.

In my case, LT show/songs and "P&F" show/songs started exactly as the point 4 describes.

I have had the chance to listen carefully both style of songs (LT's and P&F's) and, as you said, both have a great quality sound, performance and taste. In fact, I usually listen many songs of both shows while I'm studying, navigating or whatever I'm doing at the moment and there is not any rupture in my brain because of it. Maybe your friends (and you) need more time with "P&F", as I did before with LazyTown and then with "P&F", :) . Maybe that could help you to change your minds. If not, no problem at all!

Regarding to "K.P", I loved that show very much. Nevertheless, it was completely different than LazyTown and/or P&F. Starting, K.P hadn't songs in every episode: it was just an kid action show. So, I don't see which is/are the point(s) to compare them.

Greetings,
                        H.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SportaKandy
                            Maybe he thinks Dr. Doofenshmirtz is similar to Dr. Drakken and Perry is similar to Rufus.
                            It could be but even so that is not enough to declare "P&F" as a ripp off of Kim Possible. Not even close.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SportaKandy
                                I agree, the shows are very different. If anything you could say that Phineas and Ferb is almost like a kids version of Family Guy.
                                Hmm, they'r both sit-coms...but other then that...

Comment

Working...
                                X