Crazy Dreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy Dreams

What was your craziest dream? Post it here.

You may post multiple dreams (i.e. every time you have one)

You may post semi-LazyTown dreams (but only if it's a brief part of the dream, otherwise it goes in the Lazy Dreams thread)

You must post as many details as you can remember (one sentence won't do, it'll dissatisfy many people)

You are encouraged to reply to the dream postings of others, but no/minimal off-top discussions, please.

Re: Crazy Dreams

I'll first post my latest dream, which was a few weeks ago (for some reason, either I dream very rarely, either I always forget what I dreamt about lol), maybe I'll post about other dreams I had, ever since I was a kid (I remember some of them, yes)

So there was this catholic priest...or maybe he was a monk, idk...he had short, white hair, the middle of his head was bald, and he had no facial hair. He had a white robe with a hood, and a ceremonial cloth thingy around his neck, that went all the way down to his feet, and it was decorated with either red or golden cross models and arabesque motives (I don't know how that is called, all catholic priests wear it for ceremonies).

He was in my grandfather's yard. in reality, my grandparrents live in town here, and they own a house in a nice, quiet part of town, up on the central-northern hills. It is where I grew up, and I visit there often. In the dream, the yard somehow streched on for miles, then it changed back to how it is in reality, then back to large, and so on. There was a huge crowd, from 30 people (when the yard was small), and it changed to thousands when the yard was large. Some were cheering, others were cryenig, because the priest was preaching to them. There was something in the air, like the priest was giving his last words, and like everyone, including himself, knew something bad was going to happen.

My grandpa also has a small chicken yard-cage at the edge of the yard. It has a small surface, and it's surrounded by metal-rope, kind of like a cage.The chickens have a 2 story penn on the edge of the cage. The roof of the whole thing is pretty low, not much taller then 2 meters.

Guess what happened next...some guys rushed the priest into the chicken yard-cage, and although the roof was low, they hanged him from the edge of the penn inside. Before they pushed him off, he, with a gentile smily, blessed them...then they pushed him, and he died instantly.

wtf is that? I hope it didn't mean anything...

Comment

I had a dream about Magnus Scheving last night, which is somewhere between this thread and the Lazytown one. At first he was wearing a lampshade with his suit but it vanished in the next scene, and then we went for a nice stroll in the woods. That's all really.

Comment

I dreampt I was in army clothes and had heat vision, which I used to stop a Woman getting shot in the leg by another Woman.
        Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
        Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Originally posted by Rowan
          he was wearing a lampshade
          Must have been some crazy party he went to. ;)

Comment

My dreams all typically occur in one world, which I appropriately call Dream World. All of the areas are connected, and I often visit some locales from other dreams in my dreams as well as some occasional new ones.

I'll post an older one.

I once dreamed that I was an orphan and was running around trying to find my orphan friends in a foggy city made of adobe and white stone. I kept seeing glimpses of them, but could never catch up. There were huge, fluffy cats everywhere, most of them white. And some bad guys were trying to catch me.

I had that one in middle school, I think...or fifth grade. Anyway, it was weird and I could never figure it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Lily_Kaelar
              My dreams all typically occur in one world, which I appropriately call Dream World. All of the areas are connected, and I often visit some locales from other dreams in my dreams as well as some occasional new ones.
              That's really interesting, I like hearing about themes in people's dreams. For instance, in my dreams, even though they're in full colour, they're always overcast. Whether it's outside or not, it's always dark - not like nighttime, just as though there was a huge storm or something. Sounds very ominous, doesn't it? It's like that even if it's a happy dream.

Comment

This was a dream from a very long time ago, but I remember it well because it's the closest thing to a nightmare that I have had since I was 5.

There was a party of my backyard with family and friends for no apparent reason. There was a little TV on outside, and it flicked on a news report about how a nuclear warhead had been launched at the United States (one of my biggest fears). Sure enough I looked up and there was a nuke in the air, making its way back down to Earth. I didn't really know what to do so I just started to run. I got about a block away before my logic kicked it, and I came to the decision that there was no way in hell that I would survive. No matter how far I ran or where I hid I would die. I decided that I would rather die in the company of the people at the party than by myself, curled up somewhere. So I went back home to find government agents in biohazard suits telling everyone to keep calm and that everything was going to be ok, but I knew that it was a lie. The last thing I remember is sitting at a table with my mom. Then I woke up and was very happy that it was only a dream.

From this and the last dream I posted, it sure seems like my dreams are rather depressing. They aren't. I'll post a lighter one sometime haha.

Comment

Aww, I do believe you are a big softie, Stingy!!!

Comment

Aww, I do believe you are a big softie, Stingy!!!
                    Not incredibly far from the truth.

Comment

I'm serious, you're not an insensitive, selfish jerk like most guys. That's amazing.

They should make clones of you.

Comment

I'm serious, you're not an insensitive, selfish jerk like most guys. That's amazing.
                        They should make clones of you.
                        Well, I am very flattered :3

Totally just opened a fortune cookie from Panda Express that reads "Your dreams will become reality."
                        Shit....

Comment

Haha, I like Panda Express. Their orange chicken is tasty.

Comment

Just about to go to bed. Hope I dream up something cool and can remember it. But before I do, I want to tell one of my old dreams that doesn't involve me crying lol. Warning: NSFE (Not Safe For Emilio)

Alright so it started with my friends and I in a car on our way to a restaraunt called Country Buffet. We were at a stoplight and in front of us, Nichole337 from YouTube crossed in front of us. We were just like but nothing really happened. We showed up at Country Buffet to find her there! But we just sat in the back. While we were eating, mother****ing Sarah Palin walks in. She starts talking about nutty uber-con shit and everyone cheers excluding us of course. Seems that I even have enough sense in my dreams to think she's a dumb bitch. Anyway, she starts walking out and I tell something like "Hey Sarah you're hot!" Why I did that I'm not sure...I mean I guess shes sorta hot in a milfy happy birthday mister president sort of way, but on the whole she ain't all that attractive. Well, she walks up to me and says "What did you say?" and I told her that I said that she was hot. She goes "You really think so?" And I say yeah I guess. She gives me sort of a suggestive look and begins to walk back out. But stops yet again, pauses for a moment, and rips her ****ing shirt off and starts flashing everyone! I was like gagging on my food and praying that someone with a camera was getting this. After some more flashing and cheering, she finally leaves for real.

Flash forward. I was in a museum or something, and I was in the section of the history of sound. Real boring exibit. I was looking at a really old phonograph or something in a glass case when all of a sudden, someone comes up from behind and starts grabbing my crotch! Sure enough, it was Sarah again. I began to struggle but then I decided, "**** it" and I just went with it. Sarah and I then consumated our lust right then and there, and I fell asleep afterwards (lol). Woke up in some mansion and all I recall is that there was a big fountain. The first thing I did was I picked up my phone to call my dad to tell him that I just ****ed Sarah Palin. The dream stopped here

I love how back-asswards this dream is from reality lol. But there is a lesson to be learned here. Make sure to complete all tasks before going to bed. All of them..

Comment

1. No idea who those people are.
                              2. That's terrible, Stingy.....I should have said no inappropriate dreams...

Comment

Working...
                              X