Story ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Story ideas

Alright, guys...I really need to practice writing, and I've been trying to compose a portfolio of my best writing so perhaps I can make a book one day.

So, I came up with the idea of a new writing challenge for myself.

Anyone who is interested must make a request for me to write a story of their choice.

No fanfiction, please--if you would like me try writing fanfiction, please PM me about it and I'll consider it, but it will have to take the back burner until this challenge is over.

My writing style is random and usually dark and emotional, but can also be very amusing at times--my style is whatever the topic requires it to be, basically. I will take almost any request for nearly any topic, so the style is flexible.

I have gotten much better at writing since the ones on my story blog were posted. I want to get back to writing better stories. (PM me for the link to my blog--the first story is utter shit but the second one is much better).

Keep your requests simple to allow more wiggle room for creativity. No really sexual stories; the only sex it's allowed to have in it would have to be tasteful rather than graphic.

Funny requests are encouraged, but remember--variety is also encouraged!

I will post all of the finished stories on deviantART (PM me for that too) as well as on my story blog.

Okay, start requesting!

Re: Story ideas

write a story about a man who's convinced he's a carnivorous alien that feeds on human flesh and needs daily doses of the medicine "Erotophonodrone". In actual fact he is a cannibalistic human who is addicted to the recreational hallucinogenic drug "Erotophonodrone". He kidnaps a girl and explains his Chronophilic fantasies to her. One day he gets hungry and eats the girl, and on this day he decides to overdose on Erotophonodrone and run outside with an AK47 screaming his head off in some made up alien language. Police men shoot him. Just as one of the psychology graduate detectives says "everything was in his head" a 6-dimensional hole gets ripped in the fabric of reality and an ineffable species enters saying "enough people have taken the drug Erotophonodrone to break down the walls of meaning and logic. Each delusion every human had held a key that one by one tapped the walls, eventually causing them to break". The new species turns out to be big fans of ursusagalmatophilia and demands the worlds sexiest teddy bear. Government agents provide the teddy bear but its not good enough for them, so they release a cloud of gas that causes the human mind to perceive one second as, literally, an eternity - and also leaves them in not only unendurable agony but an amount of agony that is not even possible in all the multiple universes put together, for ever and ever and ever.

or something along those lines

Comment

What happened to "please keep your requests simple to allow wiggle room?"

Anyway, good story. Sure you didn't see it in some movie already?

I might change up a few things for a smoother flow, but I'll keep the basic ideas and key plot points the same.

...sexiest teddy bear? Really? Well, okay...but this will mostly have to be done in a tasteful manner.

This story would work much better as a serious dramatic story, but as defined by the challenge rules, I must obey...so perhaps I will make it serious in every other respect.

Comment

Hell, you could rewrite LazyTown to be very, very dark lol

Comment

Haha like a LazyTown version of the "hit" fanfic "My Immortal?" ROFL.

Comment

No, that's not dark, that's 'GOFF'.

Originally posted by My Immortal, LT Version (edited for content but if you've read the original...)
            Robbie leaned in extra-close and I looked into his gothic red eyes (he was wearing color contacts) which revealed so much depressing sorrow and evilness and then suddenly I didn’t feel mad anymore.

And then…………… suddenly just as I Robbie kissed me passionately. Robbie climbed on top of me and we started to make out keenly against a tree.

“Oh! Oh! Oh! ” I screamed. We started to kiss everywhere and my pale body became all warm. And then….

It was…………………………………………………….Sportacus!
            *going to hell*

Dark...well I actually read a decent one when the kids dealt with Stephanie dying from a dancing accident. That's what happens when your town doesn't have a hospital and everyone does dangerous stunts.

Comment

Haha. I want to see a goffic Stingy.

Anyone else have story ideas?

Comment

Stephanie turns evil

Comment

Working...
                X