• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latabæjarhátíð í Höllinni Festival 2010

Guys, I got some LazyTown Festival Photos

Latabæjarhátíð í Höllinni Festival 2010

Originally posted by Locard
    Guys, I got some LazyTown Festival Photos

You guys are right he does make a good sportacus better looking for the character than the other guy. Assuming that's the guy you guys were talking about in the other thread.

Nice one locard thanks for the pics.
    http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

What 'other guy'? I've been out of the LT loop for so long that nothing makes sense anymore.

But yeah, this one's cute. Kinda reminds me of an alternate universe version of Chris Pine with crazy eyebrows.

Anyway! I want videos of this event, but fat chance of that happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Zokita
        What 'other guy'? I've been out of the LT loop for so long that nothing makes sense anymore.
        Julian Essex-Spurrier does the British live shows or something

http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

I haven't seen much of the UK live shows from the sparse clips available, but they don't seem too bad. The Robbie sounds almost exactly like Stefan when he's talking, the Stephanie's voice is older than I'm used to but good, and this Julian...he's got the Sporty vocal mannerisms right, but the accent has an odd nasal buzz to it when he tries too hard to sound like Maggi. And I won't even comment on the look.

I'm really curious about what this new Sportacus might look like in action! *prays to Stephanie that a video might be forthcoming someday*

Comment

Working...
          X