Unnur is the new Icelandic Stephanie for Live Shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latabæjarhátíð í Höllinni Festival 2010

Oh, I didn't mean it that way! I was just wondering, is all...

And it gave me an excuse to make a reference to The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy BBC TV series...

Comment

Originally posted by Trillian
      We will be restoring normality as soon as we are sure what is normal anyway. Thank you.
      Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
      Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

http://www.dv.is/frettir/2010/2/19/unnu ... la-stirda/

Click image for larger version  Name:	unnur2.jpg Views:	19 Size:	16.5 KB ID:	182596

Unnur Eggertsdóttir verður Solla Stirða á Latabæjarhátíðinni.
        Mynd Sigtryggur Ari.

Föstudagur 19. febrúar 2010 kl 13:50

Höfundur: Valgeir Örn Ragnarsson ([email protected])

„Þetta er alveg frábært og kemur mikið á óvart,“ segir Unnur Eggertsdóttir, 17 ára Verslunarskólamær sem hefur verið valin úr hópi mörg hundruð umsækjenda til að leika hið eftirsótta hlutverk Sollu Stirðu í Latabæ.

Áheyrnarprufur hafa farið fram að undanförnu og voru áhugasamir umsækjendur á breiðu aldursbili, þeir máttu þó ekki vera eldri en 28 ára. Unnur er þrátt fyrir ungan aldur komin með reynslu af leiksviðinu. Hún leikur nú um stundir í Versló-söngleiknum Thriller sem byggður er á tónlist Michael Jackson og er settur upp í Loftkastalanum.

Hún hefur staðið á sviði síðan hún var 8 ára gömulæ. „Ég er búin að æfa dans síðan ég var mjög lítil og er einnig búin að æfa söng. Ég bjó í Kaliforníu frá 8 ára til 12 ára aldurs og þar byrjaði ég í áhugamannaleikhúsinu,“ segir hún.

En hvaða þýðingu hefur það fyrir Unni að vera komin með hlutverk Sollu Stirðu? „Ég á að koma fram á Latabæjarhátíðinni í lok mars og svo taka við allskonar skemmtanir eins og til dæmis á 17. júní.“ segir hún.

Comment

Originally posted by Rowan
          http://www.dv.is/frettir/2010/2/19/unnur-eggertsdottir-er-hin-nyja-solla-stirda/
          she has a big smile

Comment

Looks like Linda Ásgeirsdóttir IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl
              Looks like Linda Ásgeirsdóttir IMO
              110% agree.

Comment

She does look like Linda. Also the article says something about the 17th June, maybe that's when she starts being Stephanie? I really want to see her in action.

Comment

Google Translator
                  Unnur Eggertsdóttir will be Solla Stirða at the Latabæjar festival.
                  Photo Sigtrygg Ari.

Friday, February 19, 2010 at 1:50 p.m

Author: Valgeir Örn Ragnarsson ([email protected])

"It's really great and a big surprise," says Unnur Eggertsdóttir, a 17-year-old Business School girl who has been chosen from among hundreds of applicants to play the coveted role of Sollu Stirdu in Latabæ.

Auditions have been held recently and there were interested candidates in a wide age range, although they could not be older than 28 years. Despite her young age, Unnur has experience on the stage. She currently plays in the Versló musical Thriller, which is based on the music of Michael Jackson and is staged in Loftkastalan.

She has been on stage since she was 8 years old. "I have been practicing dance since I was very small and I have also been practicing singing. I lived in California from the age of 8 to 12, and that's where I started in amateur theater," she says.

But what does it mean for Unni to have the role of Sollu Stirðu? "I'm supposed to perform at the Latabær festival at the end of March, and then we'll have all kinds of entertainment, for example on June 17," she says.

Comment

Ah, so on 17th June she is recieving all kinds of entertainment! Lucky girl.

Comment

I found this,
                      She's so beatiful :)

Unnur Eggerts.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by EmillyWood
                        I found this,

Nice Find Wonder If There Any Pics With Her As Stephanie

Comment

Originally posted by EmillyWood
                          I found this,

picture
                          Awwwww, she looks really sweet. I like her a lot already. I'm having a much harder time getting used to new actors playing Sportacus than Stephanie, perhaps because Magnus has always been Sportacus whereas Stephanie has had loads of actresses over the years, though I can't deny that Julianna is iconic.

Comment

Working...
                          X