This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LazyTubes

hahaha yea, jirojin that fuking weasel cuntface. left cause julianna messaged him personally and told him that his ytmnds were gay.

Comment

LazyTubes

Originally posted by Mosheddy
      hahaha yea, jirojin that fuking weasel cuntface. left cause julianna messaged him personally and told him that his ytmnds were gay.
      oh yeah and we can take a Julianna PM seriously especially on YTMND, cause there ia a 100% chance it was really her

Comment

LazyTubes

and... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1c1m3J95 ... ed&search=

Comment

LazyTubes

As you can see, I'm going to be pretty insistent in trying to help you, lazyscout. I want to help you.

In other news, I finally remembered a few things I wanted to post. Althought it took awhile for me to remember it, it was thanks to this topic. notorious, where you here during one of the incarnations of Get Lazy? I remember there was some clamor about Julianna's exploits with her confederate around London back then.

Comment

LazyTubes

Originally posted by notoriousmdc
            Originally posted by nindanjoe
            notorious, where you here during one of the incarnations of Get Lazy? I remember there was some clamor about Julianna's exploits with her confederate around London back then.
            I'm from about 2 Get Lazy's back... two before this one, is what I mean.

Can't say that I remember though. :|
            It's all good, I don't even remember whicth Get Lazy had the topic!

Comment

LazyTubes

Konnichiwa minna! (a.k.a. - Hey everyone!)

I wanted to share with you guys my first LT related FanVid! Download it here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?jytnxiwc1b1

It's a real "SportaSentai" thing - it's a mix of LazyTown AND Super Sentai (better known as the Japanese Power Rangers!). I mixed a bunch of funny Sentai scenes (mostly dance sequences), and put them to "Bing Bang Rock." It's a bit of a silly video (not in the best quality or editing), but I did my best! I hope you guys like it!

Comment

LazyTubes

I loved it! The dance sequences are cute and well-timed, and those Rangers are hot stuff, just saying. I might have to get into Super Sentai.

Comment

LazyTubes

That was so cute.
                  Nice clean editing, too.

Comment

LazyTubes

The editing of the video was really good.
                    I am not a power ranger fan but I still thought you did a good job.

Comment

LazyTubes

Nice! Like the others said. Good timing with the dance!

Comment

LazyTubes

I'm SO glad you guys like it! I really appreciate you guys taking the time to look.

It's a great show, Zokita. If you (or anyone else) ever wants to see it in the future, there are a bunch of subtitled episodes on http://www.tvnihon.com. There are direct downloads on the forums; and there are also torrents. It's well worth it - the episodes are great! Go for Magiranger and Dekaranger first...they're the best (my favorites, anyway)!! I highly reccomend Boukenger and Gekiranger too...and Go-Onger (the new one) is pretty good too, from what I've seen.

Comment

LazyTubes

Old advert from 2006 of the album http://www.tellyads.com/show_movie.php? ... zy%20Town/

Comment

LazyTubes

thanks for the post mizzpink:)

Comment

LazyTubes

An oldie, but a goodie. :) It sure does go by fast though. If it was my first time seeing it on TV, I'd be like, "What just happened?!"

Comment

LazyTubes

Hey Lazytown Fans! Lazy NZ from New Zealand here.

Obviously I'm new here, and I thought I'd post this video I recently made. It is a shot for shot remake of the original music video to We Will Be Friends from the second season. Make sure you're familiar with the original before you watch mine as only then will you appreciate the effort that went into making it!

[youtube]9Ue0DY7aYW8[/youtube]

I did make this video all by myself and If you've any questions I will be happy to answer them!

Comment

Working...
                                X