X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTubes

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
    I was just about to reply to you in that kind of way that you should always download the video's that you like because it can be gone before you know it.
    Yeah like those 3 I linked a few posts above. Gone!
    http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

• LazyTubes

Almost the only new video's uploaded to YT are the full episodes. Nothing really new in a long time..

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_sort=video_date_uploaded&search_query=lazytown
      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

• LazyTubes

Almost the only new video's uploaded to YT are the full episodes. Nothing really new in a long time..
        what did you expect...the movie? ;)...apart from the annoying changes YT did lately is, that the YT search doesn't look only for your keywords (lazytown) anymore, but display everything that could be related to lazytown, like videos which have i.e. "new series", "new season", "the movie", "lazy" etc in their description or title...so you get flooded with videos you were not looking for :(
        Gallery

Comment

• LazyTubes

Originally posted by Buzz View Post
          what did you expect...the movie? ;)...apart from the annoying changes YT did lately is, that the YT search doesn't look only for your keywords (lazytown) anymore, but display everything that could be related to lazytown, like videos which have i.e. "new series", "new season", "the movie", "lazy" etc in their description or title...so you get flooded with videos you were not looking for :(
          Google does the same thing and it's incredibly annoying when you're looking for a very specific phrase and it just comes up with synonyms and you can't tell it not to.

Comment

• LazyTubes

Originally posted by moomoo View Post
            Google does the same thing and it's incredibly annoying when you're looking for a very specific phrase and it just comes up with synonyms and you can't tell it not to.
            I think you can prevent it when you place your keywords within quotation marks...
            Gallery

Comment

• LazyTubes

..annoying changes YT did lately..
              Yeah we all miss the old layout and activity

Click image for larger version

Name:	jburwasseryt2006.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	211.2 KB
ID:	147752
              Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

• LazyTubes

Yeah we all miss the old layout and activity
                hehe one of...Click image for larger version

Name:	stodghill-mugshot.jpg
Size:	7.8 KB
ID:	147754...fake channels ;)...only made for spreading rumors about JR's homosexuality

I saved another gem

Click image for larger version

Name:	pookyYT.png
Size:	3.07 MB
ID:	147753
                Gallery

Comment

• LazyTubes

I saved another gem
                  Ahh that's sweet

Comment

• LazyTubes

Others may have differing opinions, such is life, but I fail to see what was wrong with that channel layout and why they felt the need to change it.
                    Great and sad to see it again.
                    Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                    Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

• LazyTubes

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl View Post
                      I fail to see what was wrong with that channel layout and why they felt the need to change it.
                      I think the intention behind the new channel design is, that Google has decided that YT shouldn't be a social network anymore...now it is supposed to be a pure video platform with an attached unpopular social network called Google+
                      Gallery

Comment

• LazyTubes

nice sleepover

Gallery

Comment

• LazyTubes

This is quite amusing. LazyTown should hire her for the choreography instead of the other one. Or a new Stephanie who knows how to dance

Comment

• LazyTubes

This is quite amusing
                            agreed...I wonder if it is the original spanish/portuguese dub?

edit: yepp..it's the original spanish dub
                            Gallery

Comment

• LazyTubes

That was cute

Comment

• LazyTubes

Here ya go Buzz

Comment

Working...