X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTubes

Originally posted by Buzz
    the goddess has left Lazytown for ever
    The goddess lives on captured forever on video for posterity. Would be cool if Magnús would do a spin off series geared for the older crowd like us where JRM takes on the role of Older Stephanie becoming #11.
    http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

• LazyTubes

Originally posted by boredjedi
      the goddess has left Lazytown for ever
      The goddess lives on captured forever on video for posterity. Would be cool if Magnús would do a spin off series geared for the older crowd like us where JRM takes on the role of Older Stephanie becoming #11.
      dream on
      Gallery

Comment

• LazyTubes

dream on

I do all the time :)

Comment

• LazyTubes

Comment

• LazyTubes

Gallery

Comment

• LazyTubes

moved ......

Comment

• LazyTubes

moved
                link doesn't work for me :| (File Blocked for Violation)
                Gallery

Comment

• LazyTubes

link doesn't work for me :| (File Blocked for Violation)
                  Sorry about seems this steph remix is too hot to handle :)

Working on it keep your eyes peeled.

Comment

• LazyTubes

Comment

• LazyTubes

seems RTL Media Group is going to remove every german related LT stuff on YT...even mashups with not LT related german songs are affected...not a big loss I know...just saying
                      Gallery

Comment

• LazyTubes

seems RTL Media Group is going to remove every german related LT stuff on YT...even mashups with not LT related german songs are affected...not a big loss I know...just saying
                        You mean like a strike or just a block?
                        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

• LazyTubes

Originally posted by Pooky
                          content ID hit with the result of a worldwide blocking...for my part only one video was affected...I got forced to remove this video bc my channel status wasn't ok (no video uploads with overlenght allowed, not able to set videos unlisted)...other guys like Vivi have lost some videos (dance videos with german songs) but in the other hand some are still online...I can't recognize a pattern behind it yet
                          Gallery

Comment

• LazyTubes

content ID hit with the result of a worldwide blocking...for my part only one video was affected...I got forced to remove this video bc my channel status wasn't ok (no video uploads with overlenght allowed, not able to set videos unlisted)...other guys like Vivi have lost some videos (dance videos with german songs) but in the other hand some are still online...I can't recognize a pattern behind it yet
                            I don't get it with the content ID. All kinds of companies suddenly claims to have the rights of LazyTown video's because the content ID has found a match. YouTube doesn't even check if it's legal or not. I disputed them all with succes. There is a small risk of losing your channel though and you need to fight for weeks to get it back again. That's not always worth it, so you can better delete the video in my opinion.
                            Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

• LazyTubes

I don't get it with the content ID. All kinds of companies suddenly claims to have the rights of LazyTown video's because the content ID has found a match. YouTube doesn't even check if it's legal or not. I disputed them all with succes. There is a small risk of losing your channel though and you need to fight for weeks to get it back again. That's not always worth it, so you can better delete the video in my opinion.
                              I'm pretty sure that RTL is the rightholder of LT stuff in Germany from the beginning (the eps gets still aired on Super RTL) but the copyright claiming comes a bit late for my taste...launching a dispute depends on which video is affected and if the video is worth it to risk your channel...in my case it wasn't and I'm not a fighter tbh ;)
                              Gallery

Comment

• LazyTubes

Let me guess.... Fox

Comment

Working...
                                X