Clear All

• LazyTubes

I think so too :)

Thought about doing something like a while back but never bothered

You are a Jedi! Yar har!
    http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

• LazyTubes

Opps... Posted this in the wrong thread and section so I'm moving it here where it belongs

Comment

• LazyTubes

Originally posted by boredjedi View Post
        well done BJ...I like this cool pink vehicle
        Gallery

Comment

• LazyTubes

Originally posted by Buzz View Post
          well done BJ...I like this cool pink vehicle
          Thanks. The car is from the Thunderbirds 2004 movie. The only thing decent about that movie. The only copy of it I could
          find was a PAL DVD. Not the best quality but I made do with it.

Doesn't look it but a lot of time went into making that. Had more fun with replicated the falling 3d text.

If only Magnus promoted Julianna to number 11. :)

Pretty much the entire sequences of the car in the movie

Comment

• LazyTubes

Originally posted by boredjedi View Post

Opps... Posted this in the wrong thread and section so I'm moving it here where it belongs
            Nice, really nice: for a moment I though it was done by LT studio pro staff.

Excellently well done, indeed,

Comment

• LazyTubes

Originally posted by hlazytownero View Post
              Nice, really nice: for a moment I though it was done by LT studio pro staff.

Excellently well done, indeed,

Very nice compliment indeed. Thank you. Guess all the hard work does pay off in the end.

Comment

• LazyTubes

A drawning tutorial

Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

• LazyTubes

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
                  A drawning tutorial
                  The drawning of a new day :)

Nice find.

Comment

• LazyTubes

Strange.

Comment

• LazyTubes

Originally posted by Buzz View Post
                      the baby troll is one of the worst LT eps I've ever seen...a weak story with rediculous looking trolls and a completely superfluous Robbie part
                      Awww I thought the baby troll episode was cute. I loved the visual effects. You can tell they worked really hard on that episode. They had to build not one but three new Troll characters plus they made New night time pajama costumes for the lazytown puppets and for the full body live action actors who walk around as the characters in the episode.

That said I agree about the music being a little off. Lazytown music has always sounded to me like a combination of a late 90s / early 2000s pop and Techno music. Like the Musical bands Aqua and Toybox. The new musical number in this episode not only didn't sound like Lazytown music but sadly was a bit forgettable. The story itself was fun!

Here are two examples of what I always felt Lazytown music sounded like. IT'S STEPHER TIME

Aqua

Toy-box

Comment

• LazyTubes

Originally posted by LazyDolly View Post
                        Awww I thought the baby troll episode was cute. I loved the visual effects. You can tell they worked really had on that episode. They had to build not one but three new Troll characters plus they made New night time pajama costumes for the lazytown puppets and for the full body live action actors who walk around as the characters in the episode.

That said I agree about the music being a little off. Lazytown music has always sounded to me like a combination of a late 90s / yearly 2000s pop and Techno music. Like the Musical bands Aqua and Toybox. The new musical number in this episode not only didn't sound like Lazytown music but sadly was a bit forgettable. The story itself was fun!
                        completely concur.

Comment

• LazyTubes

I found this version of best friend a while ago. I like it better than the original.

Comment

• LazyTubes

I thought this was cute.

Comment

• LazyTubes

I had a feeling that would be one of Jack's videos :) he made another LZT video years ago using a Cartoons song, which inspired me to get the entire Cartoons discography
                              Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                              Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

• LazyTubes

My fanvids of LT youtube.com/fandersonvideos

Comment

Working...
                                X