• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Electronic music, anyone?

Originally posted by SportaKandy
    Originally posted by pooky
    I must say that really good Happy Hardcore is not so easily found
    hmm, maybe because happy hardcore is almost an apparent contradiction. Happy things are usually soft and gentle, which is the opposite of hardcore.
    It's a mix. Almost perfect for my musical taste

Comment

^
      This. Happy hardcore is the shit. It's not all the same stuff we're used to hearing, like Cascada or whatever, but it's actually sonically pleasing (which I don't think you can say about Angerfist or Neophyte and their ilk, even though I enjoy them too).

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepwalker
        ^
        This. Happy hardcore is the shit. It's not all the same stuff we're used to hearing, like Cascada or whatever, but it's actually sonically pleasing (which I don't think you can say about Angerfist or Neophyte and their ilk, even though I enjoy them too).
        Cascada (euro-dance/pop) and Angerfist (gabber/hardcore techno/?speedcore?) are 2 different things from Happy hardcore...as far as I know atleast :)

Comment

Originally posted by LazyTownWW
          Cascada (euro-dance/pop) and Angerfist (gabber/hardcore techno/?speedcore?) are 2 different things from Happy hardcore...as far as I know atleast :)
          Exactly. Cascada's the dance-y fluffy kind of stuff everyone's used to. Angerfist is actually inventive (well, I'm not too sure, I'm noticing he just reworks the same samples into every song he does), but his kind of stuff (hardcore/gabber) isn't really that accessible to newcomers, and you can't just lose yourself in it like you can with the Cascada kind of stuff.

Happy hardcore is great, because it's a blending of those two. It's pleasant to listen to and danceable, while still being creative, i.e., not the same stuff we've heard a billion times before.

Comment

I moved all youtube vids to the music video topic because it became pretty much the same here. (Youtube) music belong there.
            Just words with links here is the best way to continu this topic ;) . Thank you.
            Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

tks great job!!!!!....

i prefer dirty house/eurodance. my farorite dj are basshunter or Vato Gonzales

Comment

Thanks for keepin' us organized, pooks!

Originally posted by Code of airport
                tks great job!!!!!....

Nice. What do you think of deadmau5?

Comment

tks great job!!!!!....

I hate that shit. Seriously, can't stand it. It's lame and totaly unoriginal.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyTownWW
                    tks great job!!!!!....

I hate that shit. Seriously, can't stand it. It's lame and totaly unoriginal.
                    i'm agree you with... but this music is only for entertainment, for have fun

Comment

Cascada, Above & Beyond, Armin Van Buuren, Basshunter, Benny Benassi, Daft Punk, Darude, DJ Mangoo, DJ Sammy, Ferry Corsten, OceanLab, Robert Miles, The Chemical Brothers, Tiesto. Just to name a few good artists

Comment

Originally posted by megadjmatt25 View Post
                        Cascada, Above & Beyond, Armin Van Buuren, Basshunter, Benny Benassi, Daft Punk, Darude, DJ Mangoo, DJ Sammy, Ferry Corsten, OceanLab, Robert Miles, The Chemical Brothers, Tiesto. Just to name a few good artists
                        Al least four of them are Dutch and there's DJ Hardwell, also voted the World's No. 1 DJ in 2013 and 2014
                        What about David Guetta?

Making electronic music has become a lot easier since there is good software out there. Now it's all about creativity.
                        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

I like it hard

Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
                            Al least four of them are Dutch and there's DJ Hardwell, also voted the World's No. 1 DJ in 2013 and 2014
                            What about David Guetta?

Making electronic music has become a lot easier since there is good software out there. Now it's all about creativity.
                            Not a fan of David Guetta. I have not heard of DJ Hardwell. But I will look into DJ Hardwel. I do agree it is easier now a days. I just wish I had software to make electronic music. All I got is Magix Music Maker Hip Hop Edition 6 that my girlfriend got for me as a gift on Steam. It is a good program and I am grateful she got it for me. I like making Hip Hop Instrumentals. But someday I wanna buy a program for making Techno,Electronic and Trance music

Comment

Working...
                            X