All my LT fanvids - their promo pics I made

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All my LT fanvids - their promo pics I made

All vids can be watched at my site .... at YouTube.

Thank you ^_^

Haven't seen the vids yet but something tells me Edgar's gonna love this.

Comment

Oookay...

Comment

Originally posted by SimbiAni
        Oookay...
        Edgar is a trifle ... fixated, if you hadn't already noticed. I'd be tossing up about which fixation I find creepier, but I know the fixation on the fictional character is more likely to affect his politics than the one on the actor, so it's really no contest.

As for the vids, they're great, though not my ship (Um... I actually downloaded them ages ago, when I stumbled across your LJ, but I'm a bad, bad feedbacker, and even though I know fanartists don't really care where their feedback comes, from I still felt odd commenting out of the blue).

Comment

Thank you Kelly!

Yes, any kind of feedback is like, serious treasure to us who slave over making these things, lmao, so we are always grateful no matter how random! I'm not actually a shipper either (for any LT chars) but I cant resist teh cuteness that is vidding 'em, so thanks again ;P

And yea, I noticed, but I didnt understand why it was mentioned in the first place... unless its become some kind of running joke or whatever for the other members. Me, I just avoid those kind of things, hehe.

Comment

I absolutely looove Beat of My Heart and Best Friend. I think I commented on the Youtube videos already, but I guess it doesn't hurt to comment again.

Yeah, Edgar's weird
            sigpic

Comment

Thank you EdisLeado! Hopefully I someday get done some more vids similar to those and continue the awesomeness that is mixing LT with other music ;P And yea, repeat-commenting never hurts! lol

Comment

I've also seen some of these videos before on youtube and thought they were very well put together. Best Friend is my favorite but I haven't seen them all yet.

Comment

Originally posted by SportaEdgar
                  What Do you think About this:
                  I think she is thinking "oh i miss my talentous boyfriend edgar" =)

Comment

*ignores the offtopic weirdness*

Thank you Calc! Best Friend was a lot of fun to make! I had the song stuck in my head for weeks afterwards, lol...

Comment

Working...
                    X