X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Get Lazy statistics

Originally posted by pinkmuscles
    or people give a strange response like this stingy.
    Nothing personal. I do it to everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyTownWW
      Looks like we almost have 1000 members here - banned and all...too bad most don't EVER post...ever ...or is that acctualy a good thing...
      as a newcomer i thought this was a nice place to discuss things here. but i noticed that newcomers are mostly ignored, also by you. or people give a strange response like this stingy. i dont blame people stay away, you get a feeling you dont belong here. and i miss pooky. she was different and she use to talk to me in private message when i first signed in. felt like home.
      I'm sorry, I realy didn't mean to seem like a cold person...I guess I just did that in a subconcious way...I talk with everyone, but people have to aproach me first, otherwhise I won't know if they like me or not...I never reject people, unleas they are asses.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyTownWW
        Looks like we almost have 1000 members here - banned and all...too bad most don't EVER post...ever ...or is that acctualy a good thing...
        as a newcomer i thought this was a nice place to discuss things here. but i noticed that newcomers are mostly ignored, also by you. or people give a strange response like this stingy. i dont blame people stay away, you get a feeling you dont belong here. and i miss pooky. she was different and she use to talk to me in private message when i first signed in. felt like home.
        Jeeez, I can't believe this. Look it's always hard to find your place anywhere if you're new to some place. That's completely normal, you find friends here and some people who you maybe don't like so much in the first place or never, just in real life. You're young and flexible so it's going to be ok. Enough about this.
        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Question: Why isn't nindanjoe's name pink if he's a mod?

Comment

Originally posted by Xizer
            -There's apparently a nerd here using Linux. Linux accounts for 0.5% of pageviews.
            That would be me :/

Comment

Originally posted by diesal11
              -There's apparently a nerd here using Linux. Linux accounts for 0.5% of pageviews.
              I don't think so, Look at the date from this thread, You registrer later than this.

Comment

Originally posted by Locard
                I don't think so, Look at the date from this thread, You registrer later than this.
                oh didn't check that i thought it was recent lol. just been bumped recently.

Comment

oh didn't check that i thought it was recent lol. just been bumped recently.
                  Yeah, by me :)

Comment

Jacky and his followers are spying on us from next door

[img]http://members.******.nl/lazytown/gl/jackkkyspygl.jpg[/img]
                    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by pooky
                      hehe interesting...maybe it's a GL member behind a chinese proxy
                      Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz
                        hehe interesting...maybe it's a GL member behind a chinese proxy
                        We don't take kindly to be spammed with them proxies around here!

Comment

When will we get to see this year's statistics ? :)

Comment

:(

[img]http://img841.**********.us/img841/7919/homealonegl.jpg[/img]

Comment

Well... that's weird

Comment

:(

I don't get it lol

Comment

Working...
                                X