Clear All

• Get Lazy statistics

Some stats for Get Lazy.

-We get 12,000 pageviews each day.

-We get 230,000 pageviews each month.

-We use 250 MB of bandwidth each day.

-We use 8 GB of bandwidth each month.

-Our busiest days are on Wednesday and Thursday
    -ISPs in the Netherlands, Norway, UK account for more of our traffic than American ISPs like Comcast.

-In case you couldn't tell by half the things that get posted here, there are a lot of people reading this forum that can't speak English. The top referrer to getlazy.net? Google Translate.

-There is a disturbing number of dumbasses here using Internet Explorer instead of Firefox. IE usage outnumbers Firefox 3-to-1. I have to say though, this statistic is encouraging: if I ever decide to put advertisements on Get Lazy at least I'll know my userbase is probably dumb enough not to be blocking them via Firefox + AdBlock and they'll also probably be dumb enough to click on them... :)

-Windows is kicking some serious ass, so that's good I guess. Mac OS X accounts for 1% of pageviews. Hahaha. Suck it, applefags. Bad news for Microsoft, though: everybody still loves XP. Windows XP usage outnumbers Vista and 7 combined by a 3-to-1 margin.

-There's apparently a nerd here using Linux. Linux accounts for 0.5% of pageviews.

Top ten searches (you pervs):
    • julianna rose mauriello
      get lazy
      getlazy.net
      hannah montana font
      getlazy
      lazy town stephanie julianna rose mauriello
      julianna rose mauriello stephanie
      julianna rose mauriello nude
      julianna rose mauriello hot
      julianna rose

Re: Get Lazy statistics

Epic lol. I'll be switching to Win7 eh...tomorrow lol

P.S. I'm one of the dumbasses using IE

Comment

Originally posted by Xizer
      -ISPs in the Netherlands..
      -There is a disturbing number of dumbasses here using Internet Explorer instead of Firefox.
      -Windows is kicking some serious ass, so that's good I guess.
      That's me
      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

-We use 250 MB of bandwidth each day.
        Thank God for *******, else it would 2500 MB Windows XP will be history tomorrow. Can't wait to see videos in a good HD LCD

Comment

...We get 12,000 pageviews each day...

sorry but I doubt this information...on each visit I see a maximum of 8-10 visitors (incl. guests) on this board...even if they are constantly changing - the number looks too high for me....eventually, the requests of the search engines will be counted or something...
          Gallery

Comment

The highest number of visitors I could see counting everyone, is a number of 17

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz

sorry but I doubt this information...on each visit I see a maximum of 8-10 visitors (incl. guests) on this board...even if they are constantly changing - the number looks too high for me....eventually, the requests of the search engines will be counted or something...
              12,000 pageviews each day, not visitors. If everyone was reading 100 pages on a single day, we have had 120 viewers ;)
              Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by pooky

12,000 pageviews each day, not visitors. If everyone was reading 100 pages on a single day, we have had 120 viewers ;)
                I also meant page views...but 100 page views for each visitor sounds a bit too much...huh?
                Gallery

Comment

Let's see here..I use Firefox...I might have used Opera from my mom's laptop a few times, can't remember...I use an illegit Windowx XP, I am apparently the ONLY user from Romania, and probably from Eastern Europe too (I don't think I'v ever even visited this site from a nother IP then the one at my home)...my english spelling is in the shits...I seem to be making a lot of non-LT related posts, which increases my count-meter/spamming skills.
                  IDK what else to say.

Comment

Originally posted by pooky

I also meant page views...but 100 page views for each visitor sounds a bit too much...huh?
                    OK 50 page views, that makes 240 viewers, so 10 every hour. That comes close to what you see everytime you log in ;)

Comment

I was on a forum that limited the number of pageviews you could use per day unless you got a paid account (weird system, I left there fast), and was amazed at how fast I used up 36. So 50-100 isn't that unrealistic, especially if people are browsing over some of the longer topics.

Comment

LOL I guess I am one of the few active Canadians here. LOL at the search topics LOL. GETLAZY IS CLEAN YO CLEANNNNN

Comment

I've just noticed that my YT channel (5/10) has a better google ranking as GL (1/10).. ...i.e. BJ's channel 4/10, PF's channel 3/10, pooky's 5/10...
                          Gallery

Comment

Looks like we almost have 1000 members here - banned and all...too bad most don't EVER post...ever ...or is that acctualy a good thing...

Comment

Originally posted by LazyTownWW
                              Looks like we almost have 1000 members here - banned and all...too bad most don't EVER post...ever ...or is that acctualy a good thing...
                              as a newcomer i thought this was a nice place to discuss things here. but i noticed that newcomers are mostly ignored, also by you. or people give a strange response like this stingy. i dont blame people stay away, you get a feeling you dont belong here. and i miss pooky. she was different and she use to talk to me in private message when i first signed in. felt like home.

Comment

Working...
                              X