I'm about
    go cut yourself
    whatever

Comment

Re: Your Petz...and dream pets

Originally posted by PolarFox
      He wanna BLOODY MEAT
      I'm about go cut yourself
      whatever [img]http://members.******.nl/lazytown/smileys/smiley-channel.de_essen039.gif[/img]vodka
      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Don't even try to troll me

Comment

I used to know this girl who was obsessed with wolves.
          More obsessed with wolves than I am with LazyTown.
          She used to bark, and howl, and all kinds of other wierd stuff.
          I bet she was massively into furry.

Comment

One of the only pets I would want more than a kitty is a bunny

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Kv16ZxFE0Y

... his favorite pets are notice the one taking microphone at #0:56
              was published by the governmental TV-station today

Comment

Someone asked what kind of dog I had. She was a mutt, supposed to be dachshund and Boston terrier. But she didn't really seem very dachshund-y, except she had a long body. She clearly wasn't straight Boston, though. She was a little bigger than most Bostons, looked like she had a little pit bull or something similar in her.

On the wild pets subject, like everyone else here, it seems, I love wolves. Part of why I want a Nordic breed. I was also thinking about a wolf hybrid, but it would require a lot of care that I'm not sure I would be prepared for. Best to start out with a more domesticated breed, get used to the demands of a dog that size, before I have to deal with the social problems of wolf hybrids.

Comment

haha lol. No, just her parents weren't the same breed, and her parents' parents probably weren't either. She's just a mix. I'm not really into that whole breed-purity thing. I can see that for dog shows and such, but then I'm not really into dog shows either.

Comment

Real pets-

Me personally, I own 1 cat, and 3 mice. Frankly, I just got my cat 3 days ago. I was leaving work with one of my coworkers, when she screeches, and nearly jumps in front of a car, screaming for it to stop. It nearly hit a kitten. She couldn't take it home, and in a spur of the moment "oh, what the hell, why not", I took it. He has a clean bill of health, and is fat and happy, as kittens should be. I named him Loki. It was a hard decision between Loki or Eerie. This is him after basically screaming himself to sleep at the vet today.
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190218_115034367.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.24 MB
ID:	150453
                    The mice are... mice. Not that interesting. Their names are Bernsie, Gargamel, and Megatron.

My parents own 2 cats. The one making the OwO face is Spooky, and the one who looks hungover is Muffin.
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	spoop.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.48 MB
ID:	150454

Dream pets-

I would love to own a falcon. No reason, I just think that being a falconer is cool, and that birds are also cool. I would also like to own a big dog. Just a big ol dog, like a German Shepard or Tibetan Mastiff.

Comment

I haven't seen this thread before. Cats are my favorite, and we have two of them.
                      here's one of them as a kitten, 7 years ago.

Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Your Petz...and dream pets

So cute! Ginger cats are the best!!

Comment

Working...
                        X