Didn't find any but this:
    http://tinyurl.com/yhe8p44

Otherwise
    http://tinyurl.com/ylbxrfu
    to be used with http://dowint.net/

Maybe mmnt.ru's FTP-option have any

Comment

Re: Request-Mighty Morphin Power Rangers The Album: A Rock Adven

If you are still interested I uploaded a rare collection of music from MMPR. It has hard to find instrumental tracks, Studio Tracks that as far as I know were not meant to be released outside the studio I could be wrong though. And A bunch more

http://www.4shared.com/zip/Ax958IHGc...wer_Rang.html?

Comment

Originally posted by megadjmatt25 View Post
        Tracks that as far as I know were not meant to be released outside the studio I could be wrong though.
        Sort of. A lot of PR music is available only because the composers and/or vocalists shared these tracks with the public.

The only track this wholly applies to is "Got No Time", which went unused on MMPR (and remained unlicensed by Saban). This was 'leaked' to fans along with clean tracks from A Rock Adventure, which is where we get tracks like "Zords" without the vocal clips. If memory serves, tracks like "Tenga Bye Bye" came later, and "Song of Confusion" wasn't leaked until just a few years back--after the Mystic Force demos, at least.

Similarly, the file of sound effects was distributed via CD to Fox radio stations for use on "The Fox Kids Countdown".

Comment

Originally posted by Username View Post
          Sort of. A lot of PR music is available only because the composers and/or vocalists shared these tracks with the public.

The only track this wholly applies to is "Got No Time", which went unused on MMPR (and remained unlicensed by Saban). This was 'leaked' to fans along with clean tracks from A Rock Adventure, which is where we get tracks like "Zords" without the vocal clips. If memory serves, tracks like "Tenga Bye Bye" came later, and "Song of Confusion" wasn't leaked until just a few years back--after the Mystic Force demos, at least.

Similarly, the file of sound effects was distributed via CD to Fox radio stations for use on "The Fox Kids Countdown".
          Ah I see. I did not know any of this. Thanks for the info. I Also have more music From the Power Rangers Series. If you or anyone else is interested.

Comment

I've got 'em covered, can't speak for others though.

Do your files end at 2007's Operation Overdrive? The collections I've come across haven't been updated with the newer music, and if you're interested I have some tracks from Jungle Fury onward.

Comment

That would be nice yes. I only have up to Operation Overdrive. If you are able to provide some music from Jungle Furry and later that would be awesome.

Comment

This upload ended up being larger than I expected! Here's what you can expect once it's completed:

Jungle Fury, RPM, Samurai, Super Samurai, Megaforce, Super Megaforce & Dino Charge tracks (sans Samurai's "Everyday Fun", but it's on iTunes)
                Demo themes, some with studio instrumental tracks
                'Recent' releases from Ron Wasserman (Power Rangers Redux and PR-style tracks)
                Udi Harpaz' score for Masked Rider/Digimon and other Fox productions (includes soundtrack to Digimon: The Movie)
                Stock music heard mainly during Ninja Storm
                FLAC rips of "A Rock Adventure" and "The Best of the Power Rangers"
                LQ rips of previously unavailable music and cues
                Smattering of recent fan works, primarily Genesis VII's by-ear reconstructions/rearrangements

Things that weren't in the 2007 collection, but from pre-2007 seasons, I left in the main directory so you can more easily move them to existing folders--this includes FLAC tracks. Apologizes for any duplicates, I don't have the old files listed and am just going off memory and file dates.

Comment

Here it is, 80% done but I have to bolt so check back in 20 mins or so for all the files

https://mega.nz/#F!YEEUTZQB!24238eaPcYZNtpMeb66dNA

Comment

Originally posted by Username View Post
                    This upload ended up being larger than I expected! Here's what you can expect once it's completed:

Jungle Fury, RPM, Samurai, Super Samurai, Megaforce, Super Megaforce & Dino Charge tracks (sans Samurai's "Everyday Fun", but it's on iTunes)
                    Demo themes, some with studio instrumental tracks
                    'Recent' releases from Ron Wasserman (Power Rangers Redux and PR-style tracks)
                    Udi Harpaz' score for Masked Rider/Digimon and other Fox productions (includes soundtrack to Digimon: The Movie)
                    Stock music heard mainly during Ninja Storm
                    FLAC rips of "A Rock Adventure" and "The Best of the Power Rangers"
                    LQ rips of previously unavailable music and cues
                    Smattering of recent fan works, primarily Genesis VII's by-ear reconstructions/rearrangements

Things that weren't in the 2007 collection, but from pre-2007 seasons, I left in the main directory so you can more easily move them to existing folders--this includes FLAC tracks. Apologizes for any duplicates, I don't have the old files listed and am just going off memory and file dates.
                    Lol I do not really work with FLAC just MP3's but I do thank you

Comment

Gotta step into the mordern era, one can't enjoy the Overdrive theme without that warm organic sound.

Happy to help.

Comment

Working...
                      X