David Stodghill arrested for molesting a 12 year old

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Stodghill arrested for molesting a 12 year old

David Stodghill, the 37 year old man known for stalking Julianna Rose Mauriello online and in real life, is currently behind bars and charges with sexually molesting a 12 year old girl.

He was captured in the Los Angeles area Monday night a few days after charges were filed in Pennsylvania that he had sexually assaulted a 12 year old girl there.

"According to the criminal complaint, Stodghill violated the 12-year-old at his room in a Shippensburg rooming house in June 2009.

According to the complaint, the girl told police and child authorities that Stodghill took her clothing and towel while she showered, then photographed her nude when she left the bathroom to retrieve her belongs.

Afterward, she told police Stodghill engaged in illegal physical contact with her." (from http://www.cumberlink.com/articles/2...2519087679.txt)
    More here: http://davidstodghill.blogspot.com

Chris was involved in setting up the blog and the investigation that led to Stodghill's arrest, among other things. Stodghill was known for posing as Julianna Rose Mauriello and her family on IMDB, MySpace, YouTube, and elsewhere, and in 2008 and 2009 began stalking Julianna around the streets of New York.

Re: David Stodghill arrested for molesting a 12 year old

About time someone locked that nut trouble maker stalker away.

The guy is probably the main reason Julianna was/is afraid to show herself on youtube and he kept her up at night with worry.
    http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

We finally caught that guy! We can all rest a little easier now. I remember him posting about a fire safety thing at imdb. I'm surprised he was living close to my county. I forgot what he looks like. I should know what he looks like so I can give him an uppercut. I also thought he had a daughter he was trying to promote on the internet. Or did he delude himself into thinking someone on the internet was his daughter?

Comment

^.^ Pwnt
        I'm gonna have to send you an email on this one dude
        Where the **** is Brennan's number when I need it...lol

I'm sure the NYPD and Penn PD are going to have a hayday with their stacks and stacks of Stodghill's files.
        He's going away for a loooong time.

Comment

Pics:

Comment

He thought I was other people, last time I checked I wasn't a White person. I'll remind him of that before I punch him.

Comment

Originally posted by nindanjoe
              He thought I was other people, last time I checked I wasn't a White person. I'll remind him of that before I punch him.
              That's right you teach that Mongolian horde a thing or two!

Comment

Originally posted by boredjedi
                That's right you teach that Mongolian horde a thing or two!
                Damn Mongorians! Get away from my shitty warr! ;)

Comment

Wow what a total loser no wonder julianna is no where to be found online.
                  David Got

Comment

Originally posted by Ilovestephshoes
                    Wow what a total loser no wonder julianna is no where to be found online.
                    Muahaha to be honest, Juliworshipper and other dudes like him scare me more than Stodghill ever has. And they're all still around

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy
                      Muahaha to be honest, Juliworshipper and other dudes like him scare me more than Stodghill ever has. And they're all still around
                      I don't know what you mean

Oh you mean those Mexican hordes. :)

Comment

I should have a camera that good, give it to me. Preferably with the memory card wiped.

Comment

**** yeah,DS is going down, perferably for life...damn, he looks like a creepy mother****er...if he did indeed molest that girl, I am very sorry for her :angr:
                          Now all we have to do is get rid of Juliworshiper, Emilio, and any other trouble-maker... go Chris.

Comment

if he go into jail I hope he becomes this guy's wife...

Gallery

Comment

It is good to know that there is a stalker less on the streets.

Simply justice: you can try to abuse and to wound many people but sooner or later the justice reaches it.
                              This was the case here and good investigation too.

Comment

Working...
                              X