X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getlazy now also on Facebook !

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Getlaz...z/293769566013

Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Re: Getlazy now also on Facebook !

hehe I just closed my FB yesterday...now think of this scenario...LTEntertainment find out the kinds of conversations we have here regarding LazyTown...

Comment

Originally posted by LazyTownWW
      ...now think of this scenario...LTEntertainment find out the kinds of conversations we have here regarding LazyTown...
      Don't be so naive, this is a very well know forum. Everybody who's a bit interested in LazyTown knows about this forum.
      LTE knows about this for a long time.
      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Woah thanks for kickstarting my memory! I totally had a dream last night where someone from LTE started posting here.
        Man...is this really what I dream about?

Comment

Originally posted by pooky
          Originally posted by LazyTownWW
          ...now think of this scenario...LTEntertainment find out the kinds of conversations we have here regarding LazyTown...
          Don't be so naive, this is a very well know forum. Everybody who's a bit interested in LazyTown knows about this forum.
          LTE knows about this for a long time.
          Oh realy? So...what is they'r official and unofficial positiones about it?
          I wonder if Mani or even Magnus would join us here lol...that would be something

One question, who oppened this FB account?

Comment

I'm sure LTE has a covert account here. They are wise not to have anyone officially associated with LazyTown openly post here though.

It would make for a pretty entertaining exposé news piece.

Comment

We have almost 40 members, woooh! maybe we do some activity if we reach the 50

Comment

Seems like I'm missed this topic :) +1

Comment

Most members of the official GL page are aware of this but there is some activity on that site.
                  A lot of pictures from here and from the late stephers.net (r.i.p.) are posted there, respect to the rightful owners !

and we still need to find a way to post animated gif pictures but that is not supported yet by facebook.. :(

Comment

that is not supported yet by facebook..
                    AAAND FB not supported Hi-res pictures.
                    But DO WANT I am
                    The Failbook :?

PS Thanks for moving stephers pictures, it's so nice :)

Comment

Anyone here the creator of this or anything of the like?
                      http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/LazyTo ... 822?v=desc

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy
                        http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/LazyTo ... 822?v=desc
                        Sorry, I don't understand your question :( (yeah stupid me..)

Comment

Originally posted by pooky
                          Originally posted by Stingy
                          Sorry, I don't understand your question :(
                          Asking if anyone here made this page, or co-created, or anything like that.

Comment

Looks like it's just from Wikipedia, don't know anything else. I haven't seen this before actually.
                            Yeah I know, not much help. I could have said nothing but that's so..nothing

Comment

Yeah I really don't know exactly what it is....
                              Maybe you're right. That it's not actually something that someone sat down and created.
                              No clue...anyone know?

Comment

Working...
                              X