This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Youtube.com

today, 25 views back, I watched a LazyTown video in a new YouTube design. Here is a preview of the new style and below that one the old style. Somehow it has changed back to the old style again. The channels were completely restyled though, but I forgot to save a screenshot before it went back. Some options did not work, like sorting the comments, so I guess it was just a short test.

Click image for larger version

Name:	new_YT_layout-10july16.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	726.1 KB
ID:	149337

Name:	old_YT_layout-10july16.jpg
Size:	673.9 KB
ID:	149338
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

I like old style that the profile picture is fitted perfectly.

Comment

They are experimenting with the new style again. A lot of white though.

Name:	YT_new2.jpg
Size:	288.6 KB
ID:	149432 Click image for larger version

Name:	YT_new1.jpg
Size:	250.0 KB
ID:	149433
        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

How come you're guys YouTube looks like that?

Comment

Originally posted by megadjmatt25 View Post
            How come you're guys YouTube looks like that?
            Sometimes it does but it vanishes as quickly as it came. You need to have some luck I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
              today, 25 views back, I watched a LazyTown video in a new YouTube design. Here is a preview of the new style and below that one the old style. Somehow it has changed back to the old style again. The channels were completely restyled though, but I forgot to save a screenshot before it went back. Some options did not work, like sorting the comments, so I guess it was just a short test.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6455[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6456[/ATTACH]
              I don't really like the new design for the subscribe button. It's so boring!

Comment

Working...
              X