Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Your Country

You think, that people don't know about wiki? :(

So, tell about your country personally :)

Comment

One of the funniest videos I have ever seen

[youtube]kVFdAJRVm94[/youtube]

Comment

lol-ears HUGE! bat-ears good too ;)

Comment

Originally posted by PolarFox
          You think, that people don't know about wiki? :(

So, tell about your country personally :)
          Why put energy in that when it's already on the net ;)
          Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Because you are individual, you are not a "most people", and you may tell interesting facts,exclusive things etc...

Also, this topic - for that kind of tales, and not for only wiki-links (or another sites).

Comment

Because you are individual, you are not a "most people", and you may tell interesting facts,exclusive things etc...

Also, this topic - for that kind of tales, and not for only wiki-links (or another sites).
              Tell us about Russia, like what town you come from and how is it like there?

Comment

Want by you - patriotic story or real story :flush: ?

Comment

The real story

Comment

Both!

Comment

So we have... Both sides.

Originally posted by Real story:
                      Place: Big, frozen (at winter - to -40 -50 Celsius) ,forestry country (and we sell our forest to any, who have money, like an oil). Located from North pole to not-pole. Very big. (Captain Oblivious lol)

Our people maybe: Russian (minimum of that kind lives in Moscow - at most 40%), and not Russian (HUGE multi-national layer), and our gov-ernment (sounds like "gov-no or govno" [ru] - means "shit") love so much not-Russians - mostly criminal... Genocide (holocaust?), but who cares.

Moscow: yes, of course you heard about it, big strange (capital) city. Also - one of the most expensive city... ON THE EARTH! yes, it's true.
                      Also we have so big prices for any goods.
                      ( for ex. in my town - one "flat-room"(one room in hostel) cost like 1.000.000rubles (33.000$) ...)

I live: in stupid small village (okay in town, because 1m people in town), where everywhere standing fountains and palm trees (yes PALMS! in Siberia! but only summer and in barrels) - this is great idea of our crazy (yes, crazy like ivans) mayor.
                      Also we building metro... last 10 (at least TEN) years. Not build yet. But we started lol [facepalm]

Live there: something like a live in random-machine (something like a time-machine but creates random situations every time - it's only example) - You never know what will happen tomorrow. Criminals,thefts,corruption,poverty,maniacs... So you playing in Fallout? That like our country now. Mostly. Of course without radiation (I think so...).
                      Welcome to da non-soviet Russia comrade
                      Originally posted by Patriotic tale:
                      Nature: we have one. That are GREAT (means big and awesome)! Snow forest, or green, fields with grass, flowers... It's perfect! Really!
                      Also we find(or not find :( ) the mushrooms in the forests. Have you? ;)

Food: No, we don't eat turnip. Potatoes, cabbages, cucumbers,tomatoes etc - vegetables. Also we grow "good stuff" - these vegetables on (if potatoes) our fields or garden beds. Also we have "brown tommy" - tasty black bread. Really yummy! :)
                      Most of our farmers/agriculture are beggar but not all.

Language: it's damned Cyrillic. Why damned? Because code-pages - it's always wrong, it's always give us gibberish. Okay not always - but OFTEN! That was minus. But that - our fully exclusive letters, and that was plus.
                      Total = 0 Also like others.
                      Now about our language - not more harder than any... I sure! They => know it
                      Also maybe you know that word - privet! ;)

Russian people: We have great intellectual people, for ex. one of the Google founders - Russian. But it's only one example, of course I have more.
                      That's all for a while.

Need moar? Ask :)

Comment

I already knew lots about Russia, but an insider's perspective is always welcome :)
                        So...what is your hometown after all? Or are you hiding? You can always PM me, if it's a secret ;)

Comment

Hiding from what? Also it's not a secret. Truth and honor!
                          I you want to be my guest - welcum, but maybe i don't have a free room... So bad :(

My home village is Krasnoyarsk,

and this is temp in my village :)

Comment

...same here
                            Gallery

Comment

I you want to be my guest - welcum, but maybe i don't have a free room... So bad :(

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krasnoyarsk
                              Looks like a great city.
                              You know, your the second person from Asia I talked to, the first was an anoying 16 year old girl from Jidda, Saudi Arabia

Comment

Originally posted by LazyTownWW

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krasnoyarsk....
                                lowest temperature record: - 52,8 ! omg....brrrrrrrr....
                                Gallery

Comment

Working...
                                X