Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Your Country

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
    your country is beautiful pooky...I googled some pictures of it...I wanted to argue with my whole family for a while that I was originally born in Iceland..it has a special place in my life story but my real home is America...I am proud of them both.

Comment

Greetings, I am exactly from Ibagué that is called the musical city of Colombia. My country is so beautiful, here we find all you imagine: the food is delicious, we have the Magdalena river that is the most long of my country and we live in a tropical region with all variety of weather. The coffee is our first export product. We have many rhythms as Joropo, Vallenato, Bambuco, Torbellino, Cumbia, Mapalé and much other... we celebrating every march the Colombian music festival and every June the folklore parties of Saint John in my city. I am proud of my city and I knew part of my country for many years specially Bogotá, the coffee zone, and the south of the andean region.

Comment

Originally posted by Fox View Post
        Isn't that just a great ego boost, hahaha.
        To be honest with you, I cannot tell you why we're 'that good' at English...
        Guess who's number one of the world now..
        http://www.ef.edu/epi/

Click image for larger version

Name:	ef2016.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	224.5 KB
ID:	149456
        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

My country is México, ayayay amigo, ¡Viva México!

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
            Guess who's number one of the world now..
            http://www.ef.edu/epi/
            Hahaha, oh gosh darn it.
            At least it's a very deserved victory to NL! :)
            I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
              To give my international friends a taste of a Americana: In contrast to the endless supply of Christmas songs, Thanksgiving songs are in very short supply. Sure there are a handful of songs that are made to be Thanksgiving songs, and some that are appropriated into the holiday, but for my money, there are really only two Thanksgiving songs that have stuck: The Thanksgiving Song by Adam Sandler and Alice's Restaurant my Arlo Guthrie. If you want to feel like an American for 20 minutes, listen to this between now and Thursday.

It's that time again. Do your duty as an American citizen and listen today.

Comment

lol Stingy..is my husband's favorite song! :icon_e_biggrin:

Comment

Working...
                X