• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Your Country

Originally posted by SonicStephanie
    If it so...

you are all stole our lands ;)

yeah, all that land wasn't yours, it was someone else's earlier then 1080.
    Originally posted by PolarFox
    How old dis photo? At least twenty years? ;)
    It is max 5 years old.

Comment

then they weren't yours too
      So dacians have been living there for 4500 years...and romanian people exist there since after the romans retreated across the Danube in 274 A.D. ...how is it not our land?

Comment

How could I have forgotten?
        (Although technically it's nations not countries...)
        [youtube]IDtdQ8bTvRc[/youtube]

Comment

You've got to be joking, SS...I say Romania should get back the little land that was stolen from us not so long ago, and you show me a whole continent ?!
          And btw, that map is all wrong anyway.
          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan-Turkism
          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turanism

Comment

I'm a republician...none of them LOL !

and it's a true MAP !!!!

don't tried to get too deep about Turks...you'll learn something that you never wanted to know ! believe me !
            No need to hide, SS, it's obvious what your political views are
            Anyway, you made me curious, what are you hiding? ;)

Comment

LazyTownWW, SonicStephanie, I appreciate how concerened you are for eachothers countries getting their fair share of the land, but unfortunately you both have it all wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy
                LazyTownWW, SonicStephanie, I appreciate how concerened you are for eachothers countries getting their fair share of the land, but unfortunately you both have it all wrong.
                OMG mines everywhere
                I love homonyms
                Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

I <3 that map, Stingy.

Comment

We currently have the Winter Olympics.

Our military will - and will always be - lousy. Even Somalia could probably kick our ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyler
                      We currently have the Winter Olympics.

Our military will - and will always be - lousy. Even Somalia could probably kick our ass.

Canada ain't that bad. You're part of the elite U.S., Germany and Norway. We have all 8 golds. A superior race of it's own class
                      Who needs an army when we have notebooks and ICBMs anyway.

Comment

Hmmm...didn't know where to post this, so I'll post it here.
                        On March 1, the first day of spring, we here in Romania have this celebration, an ancient pagan celebration, to mark the beggining of spring. We give each other things called "m?r?i?or/m?r?i?oare" (little decorations with red and white string that you pin on your chest), and Galanthus flowers (Ghiocel/Ghiocei) (the very first flower to rise from below the snow, when spring time comes)/
                        So even if none of you have ever heard of this celebration, Happy March 1 to all of you

Comment

we have a similar thing too...i bet every nation has same thing...

it's left from Gökturks to us...it's called "Ergenekon Festival" but sometimes people call it "Yeni(new) Gül(rose)

we light up a fire just like campfires...and jump on it...it's

Comment

Originally posted by LazyTownWW
                            Happy March 1 to all of you
                            Same to you! Well, what's left of it!
                            yeah...that's what we're doing...as i said i bet every nation has same thing..
                            How exciting! I'd prefer to walk on hot coals though.......seriously! It looks fun!

All England and maybe Scotland does in March is turn the clocks forward!
                            Oh, and Mothers day is in March, which sometimes falls on my dads birthday *bad childhood flashbacks*
                            Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                            Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl
                              Originally posted by LazyTownWW
                              Happy March 1 to all of you
                              Same to you! Well, what's left of it!
                              yeah...that's what we're doing...as i said i bet every nation has same thing..
                              How exciting! I'd prefer to walk on hot coals though.......seriously! It looks fun!

All England and maybe Scotland does in March is turn the clocks forward!
                              Oh, and Mothers day is in March, which sometimes falls on my dads birthday *bad childhood flashbacks*
                              We have mother's day/woman's day on March 8.
                              And I had an absent father too.

Comment

We have mother's day/woman's day on March 8.
                                It's international womans day, we have this too :) Also it's a holiday.

Comment

Working...
                                X