Cold out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cold out there?

I know what you mean! It was sweltering yesterday! And I had to go into the greenhouse for an extended period of time, so you can imagine my suffering...but I got to play with the "watering implement" so I felt better.

Damn it, no matter how I try to phrase it, it still sounds like Stingy is going to have fun with what I just said.

Comment

Well, if living in England has taught me anything.
      Its either terrible weather, or unbearably hot.

even though its probably not hot compared to other countries, were not adapted

Comment

I'm from California, so I'm used to heat...but here in Maryland, it's the humidity you have to worry about! So I still suffer D:

Comment

Originally posted by Deep4t

I know what you mean, gladly we have not much rain here because the UK is holding that to themselves ;) and we don't mind that at all. Sometimes the temperature rises 10 to 15 degrees compared to the previous day and it can be pretty hot here, no time to adapt, and high humidty of 80%. If you are a bit adapted to the new temperature it goes down all of a sudden by 10 degrees.
          Now it's nice weather, between 15 and 20 degrees celsius. Sunshine, no wind.
          Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Deep4t

That's right. I am especially not adapted because I can't open my bedroom window much and I don't have a fan or anything, so it gets absolutely boiling in here. I really need to invest in one this year...

Comment

Yeah, it was warm and sunny yesterday but then it started raining.

Comment

Sunbading the whole day! So relaxed.
                (I don't think it wise to add a picture..haha)
                Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Dead thread?
                  Well, last week it rained, and rained...and this weekend would have been rainy too...but then it got sunny...this half week has been sunny too, especialy yesterday :)

Comment

Similar here. Very rainy, then suddenly sunny.

Very hot today. If it had gotten to 90 degrees by noon, we could have gotten out of school early. But it didn't. :(

It was even worse up in the greenhouse. But I stuck it out and sprayed myself with water to keep cool.

Comment

Today was about just right temperature, but yesterday was devastatingly hot.
                      One day I woke up and just from walking outside for a couple of minutes I encountered one of the worst headaches I've had in years.

Comment

its cold now

figures, having more than two hot days a year is too much

Comment

I love the cold
                          I just hope it stays nice tomorrow, I'm going out! lol.
                          Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                          Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Comment

It wasn't as hot today. And I wasn't as active, so I didn't suffer as much.

It rained last night, but all traces of that have mysteriously vanished...

Comment

It's raining
                                Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                                Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Working...
                                X