Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cold out there?

Originally posted by Stingy
    The gypsies in my town are my bffs. Every day we go to the meadow to frolic in the grass and pick flowers for Mrs. Henderson.
    Any flowers in particular?
    Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
    Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Omg they all are one big trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by SonicStephanie
        it's a true story...
        There was a good gypsy woman which came to our house to clean...
        She had a son...an annoying one...he opens my pc whenever came and play it w/o permission...
        One day I just wanted to play Sonic Heroes...then I found it in Trash...I looked the clock and I understood he did erase it...
        I re-install it again later...next week he came again and opened my pc again...with half-closed eyes I was watching him...
        He shouted : "I erased this...arghh...who installed it again...that game sucks I'll erase it now.." I got up and said
        "What the **** are you doing with my computer...mess up with my games...opening it w/o my perm. who do you think you are...owner of this computer ?" "It's none of your business (actually he sweared me here but I censored it) bastard he said..." and I gave him a big OTTOMAN FIST...he found himself on the ground...he started to cry..."Mom this boy beats me !!!"
        "What's going on kids ?" she said...I said "He messes up with my pc...erasing my games and installing stupid ones...like PES 08 (i hate football games )"
        Kid looked his moms face and looked at mine...then his mom said "I'm sorry for that...that boy thinks whenever he goes somewhere the things there is his (wow stingy like huh ? )..." "I won't bring him again !!" "Thank you Aunt Gülay"(RoseMoon LOL)...
        I hate gypsy kids
        His Mother should be ashamed of herself for raising such a terrible son.
        Forget punching him, I would have

Comment

Today it was the hottest day we had this year, about 23 degrees celsius. Great day. Since an hour or so it's raining :(
          Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

About 13-15 C , TOOOOOO HOT DO NOT WANT :(

Comment

It's been between 80-90 degrees Fahrenheit the last few days. In the greenhouse, though, it was over 100 and we had to open all of the windows and the roof in order to keep from passing out. Glass houses are not the safest places to be...

Also, me being the stereotypical oblivious American that I am, I was not aware the gypsies still existed until I read this thread. I had always assumed that, along with most other cultures, the gypsies had dissolved and became part of the amorphous blob that is society...but I guess they survived somehow.

Normally I pride myself on being very worldly and knowledgeable, especially when it comes to history and international news. However, I let this one slip by. I must keep on my toes.

Comment

Comment

Well I knew my ex-friend and her family were part gypsy but I always assumed it was only a small, distant fraction (and they're black). Americans can claim just about any heritage, we're so diverse...for instance, I'm part Native American and part Irish. Only the Irish bit shows a little....though I'm told if I had darker skin, I could pass as a normal black person because of my facial features. My friend Courtney is pale as they come, and she's mostly European (namely German, French, and Polish) with some Cherokee mixed in.

Comment

We have gypsies in our country, only a very small group, they're white but more tinted. I see advertisement sometimes where they call themselves The Gypsies and perform music. I have been to one performance, really amazing.
                    Well I live in Amsterdam with more than 180 different cultures/nationalities (we are still on place one in the world with this) so you see almost everything here
                    And it's cold since April 30, about 13 degrees Celsius with rain :(

BTW Aren't the Kelly Family no gypsies ?
                    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

It's almost summer-like here.

Comment

It's very hot! I got a sunburn yesterday.... :(

Comment

Ouch! *wince*

Did you have aloe to treat it?

Comment

Yeah, had some from the previous summer. That stuff never seems to go bad...

Aloe vera is definitely one of the more useful plants....

And it helps if you refrigerate the gel, too. :3 Though it shocks you at first when putting it on...

My friend says vinegar is also good for releasing the heat....have you ever heard of that? Does it work?

Comment

Originally posted by Lily_Kaelar
                              My friend says vinegar is also good for releasing the heat....have you ever heard of that? Does it work?
                              DON'T! Vinegar is an acid!

Comment

A quick search for "sunburn vinegar" seems to suggest that it's worth trying, but I haven't done it myself.

This article describes a method and recommends it especially for fair skin if the burn is less than 24 hours old. But take care, I haven't researched deeply yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X