Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cold out there?

Originally posted by PolarFox
    Always snow. Not always fall. And not always cold (only -20-26 its normal)...
    You are so lucky - I saw winter rain only a few times.... It's like a winter springtime (or error of the sky) :)
    One day snow falls, few days of snow on the street slowly melting away and later the rain comes and it's all gone, which will probably happens this week. Not really cold here, a bit below zero at night and 5 degrees above in the daytime.
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Yeah, there was quite a nice bit of snow this morning but now it's all gone again.

Comment

already dream of snowdrops....can't wait
        Gallery

Comment

I'v been having snow on and off since December 15...and since January 10 it has has stayed...it's snowing outside as I am typing this.
          BTW isn't this thread simmilar to the snow thread near by? :?

Comment

Originally posted by LazyTownWW
            Yeah almost, but just add the temperature and it's alright
            Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by pooky
              Sorry i'm such an ass hehe.
              It's between 5 and -5 degrees Celsius at day, and right down to -20 at night over here. And I just love it that way :)

Comment

Originally posted by pooky
                Sorry i'm such an ass hehe.
                It's between 5 and -5 degrees Celsius at day, and right down to -20 at night over here. And I just love it that way :)
                is the black sea frozen over?...I'm just curious...because the baltic sea is frozen partly...
                Gallery

Comment

I think it's frozen at the shoreline...in the meantime, lakes and some rivers are frozen over, and idiots with Mercedes or BMWs keep making burnouts on the ice...despite the efforts of the police, a few have ended up at the bottom of the lakes/rivers.

Comment

.... and idiots with Mercedes or BMWs keep making burnouts on the ice...despite the efforts of the police, a few have ended up at the bottom of the lakes/rivers.
                    omg...how retarded sounds that?...idiots...they got what they deserve I think..I just hope that their kids are not involved...
                    Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz
                      .... and idiots with Mercedes or BMWs keep making burnouts on the ice...despite the efforts of the police, a few have ended up at the bottom of the lakes/rivers.
                      omg...how retarded sounds that?...idiots...they got what they deserve I think..I just hope that their kids are not involved...
                      :oops: kids are involved...well, teenagers, usualy 16 to 22 (some steal theyr parrents cars, BTW).
                      They always want to impress they'r friends. I'm ashamed to say that not all of them are gypsyes :oops:
                      Boy, Romania can suck sometimes...

Comment

My town had gypsies for a long time, but then a lot of fences got put up and they haven't been back since.
                        Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                        Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Also , my village HAVE gypsies for a long time. They have a big elite cottages (gypsy-town) , which they bought for the narko(or another criminal...)-money .
                          Another - pretend to be beggars...

Good people, huh?

Comment

I don't think we have gypsies here, or at least if we did someone built a car park over the place where they lived.

Comment

See, Stingy? Gypsies everywhere are deplorable people.
                              PolarFox, you have mobster gypsies too? OMG
                              http://images.google.ro/images?hl=ro&so ... 2&aq=f&oq=
                              Back on topic now hehe.
                              Today it seems it has been warmer, and some of the ice-picks on the roof-tops have mellted DAMN!

Comment

The gypsies in my town are my bffs. Every day we go to the meadow to frolic in the grass and pick flowers for Mrs. Henderson.

Comment

Working...
                                X