Cold out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cold out there?

oh Lord...I would move away ...our longest town name is "Hellschen-Heringsand-Unterschaar"

Click image for larger version

Name:	HHU.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	132.6 KB
ID:	149111
    Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
      Today was the same temperature as in Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
      Wow, I'm surprised he could even be professional about it. I would have pulled this face for sure!

Name:	AAEAAQAAAAAAAAMLAAAAJDliZDc1ODUwLWQ3NjItNDgwYi1hYmYxLTE0NDNiYmFiNGQwYw.jpg
Size:	63.2 KB
ID:	149113
      I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Today was the same temperature as in Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
        Llanfairpg to the locals :)

His eyes when he nailed that place name giving himself a brain high five.
        Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
        Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Thankfully, it is warmer where i live, in the 70s. i don't really care for cold ( 26 and below, above that is fine), and the snow definitely gets in my way doing farm chores, though it is pretty.

- - - Updated - - -

My tongue, is tied in knots my friends......

Comment

Originally posted by Sportsicus View Post
            Thankfully, it is warmer where i live, in the 70s. i don't really care for cold ( 26 and below, above that is fine), and the snow definitely gets in my way doing farm chores, though it is pretty.
            Snow can be a pain to deal with, but watching it just lay there, as a true winter wonderland, makes it worth all the hassle.

Also, the feeling and especially sound of walking on snow.. Makes me wish for a white Christmas already

Comment

Originally posted by Fox View Post
              Snow can be a pain to deal with, but watching it just lay there, as a true winter wonderland, makes it worth all the hassle.

Also, the feeling and especially sound of walking on snow.. Makes me wish for a white Christmas already
              I forgot about the sound of snow... that is one of the most peaceful sounds in the world!

Comment

Originally posted by Sportsicus View Post
                I forgot about the sound of snow... that is one of the most peaceful sounds in the world!
                Yes, it indeed is!

Is it weird that I think 'The Sound of Snow' could be a wonderful LazyTown song?

Comment

Originally posted by Fox View Post
                  Yes, it indeed is!

Is it weird that I think 'The Sound of Snow' could be a wonderful LazyTown song?
                  :) Actually, I think the same LOL

Comment

It's getting colder and some say that this winter is getting really cold. I would like to see some snow but not for so long. Just one week and than it can become summer again :)

Name:	Image1.jpg
Size:	291.3 KB
ID:	150392
                    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

here where i live theres huge fires all around us... no rain for like a month already...

Comment

Haven't dropped below 0 yet which is odd around here. Probably coming soon though.

Comment

has been below 0 a few times here already... Usually that happens in late december. Hoping for snow.

Comment

had to scrape the car windows this morning for the first time...
                            Gallery

Comment

-10 C here and snowing Few days ago was a bit frozen (-30 C at morning)

Comment

Originally posted by IraVesnina View Post
                                -10 C here and snowing Few days ago was a bit frozen (-30 C at morning)
                                How can you survive with that temperature.
                                I die at below -5C
                                Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X