Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cold out there?

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
    How can you survive with that temperature.
    I die at below -5C
    I like the weather at -10 C and when it snows. This is very cool weather. :)
    However, I can say that we transfer the cold normally, just dress warmly.
    I want to add that in winter there are sometimes days (usually 3 days, not more) when the temperature in the daytime reaches -40 degrees (at night before -45 it happens)

Comment

I understand what you mean. Your body and mind adapt to the temperature so you will feel comfortable.
      Last year my room temperature was 23C and now 21C and I feel fine. It's a small difference in temperature but still now 23C feels way too warm. Same if people from your neighborhood move to ours they probably feel it as tropical temperatures.
      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Our summer is a little shorter than in Europe, but in terms of temperature, it is almost the same. However, coming to Europe at another time of the year, it is very strange and unusual that it is warm, and there is no snow, for example. Winter begins very early in my place, snow falls at the end of October, and in the middle of November people are already skiing and snowboarding. It sometimes happens that in May it snows haha

Comment

Yep, there's snow out here over in Thunder Bay... (Yes, that's where I live, here in Canada!)

Comment

There's not a hint of ice where I am in the UK currently, but I still managed to slip on a paving slab, almost do a split and tear my meniscus
            Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
            Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	7585.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	289.8 KB
ID:	185159

Quite cold. Wish it was summertime.
              Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
                Click image for larger versionName:	7585.jpgViews:	85Size:	289.8 KBID:	185159

Quite cold. Wish it was summertime.
                Come to Aussie b4 March! The skin cancer comes free alongside.
                MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

Working...
                X