No announcement yet.

What's your favorite episode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like all of the episodes I've watched so far! So I don't have a favourite. However, one of the latest ones that I've watched and that I really liked is Rockin' Robbie (but maybe I'm the only one here).

Comment

Energy Book felt like an informercial

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Finkus
        No way, infomercials can be watched over and over and over again, because they really don't have an end.

Comment

Originally posted by Sportacus
          But wait! There's more! If you order now you get: Not one, not two, but THREE sheets of stickers, enough to fill FIVE pages of your energy book! Call now to also receive a special discount! Our phone lines are always open and our assistants are always eager to help you. Now let's see a few more testimonials from satisfied buyers!

Comment

E-E-E-Energybook!

Comment

I wonder how many here get that reference.

Comment

Yeah, for THE COOLEST BOOK EVAR!!one!1!

Ok, so they're trying to move Energy Books? Can we blame them? Noooo. ;)

Comment

Ohhh... it’s a tough decision, But recently my favourite episode would have to be "Birthday Surprise", I Love the story and the song and even the message! I also love Secret Agent Zero and Crystal Caper.. Oh! also Lazytown's Greatest Hits!

Comment

I like a lot of episodes. Isnt easy .... Secrent Agent Zero, Sportafake, Pixel TV, Scool Scam and many more...

Comment

:oops: My favorite episode in lazytown is the Happy Brush Day because it,s to funny. You know why, because Trixie use the box of the gift of sportacus to stop the stupid candy machine.

Comment

Originally posted by RainbowStephanie
                        :oops: My favorite episode in lazytown is the Happy Brush Day because it,s to funny. You know why, because Trixie use the box of the gift of sportacus to stop the stupid candy machine.
                        The candy machine wasn't stupid. Granted, it could spit more types of candy instead of just toffee... would be more interesting for everyone. But overall it was a great idea, if Robbie hadn't messed up with its settings. He really needs to test and tweak his machines to the fullest before releasing them to the public.

By the way, I like this episode too. I think it was the first episode of LazyTown I've watched.

Comment

The song is very cool!

Comment

Is it just me, or was that episode very badly edited?

Comment

Is it just me, or was that episode very badly edited?
                              I was watching that episode today and I noticed that. Like when Sportacus comes into the house to stop the food fight, and he does flips, and it goes from backpack, no backpack, and back again. I still like that episode, though mainly for Robbie the fairy and the song. XD

Comment

Pixel TV
                                Miss Roberta
                                Ziggy's Alien
                                Friends Forever
                                Rottenbeard

Comment

Working...
                                X