• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best vs worst episode

Favorite/Least Favorite episode

Favorite: Rotten Beard, The Lazy Genie ,School Scam

Least Favorite: Sportacus On The Move

Re: Favorite/Least Favorite episode

The Laz..... nah lol. Mine least favorite would have to be Pixel's Pix. Can't think of a favorite though.

Comment

Favorites: Hero for a Day; Sportafake; Cry Dinosaur; Miss Roberta; Pixelspix; Rottenbeard; Secret Agent Zero; Sportacus Who?; Sportscandy Festival; Ziggy's Alien; Play Day; Haunted Castel; Birthday Surprise; The Lazy Rockets; LazyTown Goes Digital; The Energy Book;
      The LazyTown Snowmonster
      Least Favorite: Sportacus on the Move - I also love this episode, but not as much as others...Sportacus's / Magnus's schemes and stunts sure are awesome though.

Comment

Favourites: Sports Candy Festival, Energy Book, Miss Roberta, The Laziest Town, Sportacus on the Move (if only for the epic Robbieh pain that makes me crack up every time... "ow... my legk!" It's also a good episode for freezeframing)

Least favourites: Welcome to Lazytown, any other clip show

Comment

Favorite: LazyTown's Surprise Santa, LazyTown's New Superhero, Pixelspix, The LazyTown Snow Monster.
          Least Favorite: Dr. Rottenstein (It's too much repetitive on Discovery Kids here )

Comment

Yeah I'm going to have to go with "Sportacus on the Move"
            Although I'm sure that's the favorite of like....every kid that watches!
            I'm not too fond on "The LazyTown Circus" either.

My favorites are "Play Day" "Pixel TV" "Sportafake" "Dancing Duel" and "Miss Roberta"

Comment

Friends Forever, Pixel TV, School Scam, Rockin`Robbie, Records Day, Play Day, Lazy Scouts

Least Favorite: Sportacus in The Move, Is a little bit boring for me but i like it

Comment

Working...
              X