What's your favorite episode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your favorite episode

I'm surprised there isn't already a thread for this. I know it is hard to pick just one, but what it you absolute most favorite episode?

Mine would have to be Lazy Scouts. I almost cried when they told her to go home, and she said "I brought everything I needed, but... no one wanted to scout with me".

I also like LazyTown's New Superhero, Rottenbeard, and Miss Roberta.

I liked the one where Robbie Rotten almost won but didn't. You know, the one with token moral values and tons of CGI? Can't think of the name...

Comment

Hmm, I like Pixel TV a lot, it would be hard to nail down my favorite

Comment

Difficult question. I'm torn between Defeeted, Happy brush day, and The laziest town. For no real reason except they have my favorite songs in them. Other than that I like most episodes equally. I think I'll go for Defeeted because Always a way is my favorite LT song ever.

By the way, has Robbie ever done so well as in Birthday surprise? That might have been his most successful plan to date.

edit: how tf did my email address get in there? hmm.

Comment

My favourite Season 1 episodes are Secret Agent Zero, Sportacus Who, and Rottenbeard. Sportacus Who has amazing Sportacus/Robbie interaction and Sportacus's amazing scarf. Secret Agent Zero has the awesome James Bond theme going for it. Rottenbeard has pirates, Robbie's best disguise ever, and BALLOON SWORDS! Yay!

But my favourite episode so far is Pixel TV. I love the WTF moment when the LazyTown theme shows up on Robbie's television, the cooking show is cute, Bessie is...special with her puppets, and The Purple Legend is just...wow.

I hear Birthday Surprise is amazing though, so my opinion might change when Nick Jr. USA finally airs that one.

Comment

It is hard to pick a favorite, I like all of them. :)

Comment

Easy. Ziggy's Alien.

Comment

Swiped Sweets, for reason for the cake song

and yes I know it was in the Robbie in a dress episode

Comment

i love The New Ones Julianna Sings Very Nice

Comment

I like Birthday Surprise, Pixelspix and Sportacus On The Move. I dont have one favourite

Comment

I like several episodes.

Hm, LazyScouts, Rottenbeard, Birthday Surprise, ...

Hm, it's difficult, there are in almost every episodes nice scenes or songs, so I really like to look most of the episodes. ^^

Comment

I love Sportacus Who simply because he knits that badass scarf that's only like a million feet long. Hee. I gotta say that I like Energy Book, though. The song is great and Sportacus is a total bartender in the beginning.

Comment

--Sportafake

--Secret Agent Zero

--Pixel TV

and Play Day because it's my favourite robbie diguise :)

Comment

Lots of people seem to like Energy Book, Sportacus Who, and Pixel TV. Three episodes I've yet to see =(

Comment

Originally posted by TarpLT
                              Lots of people seem to like Energy Book, Sportacus Who, and Pixel TV. Three episodes I've yet to see =(
                              Energy Book sucked TBH.

Comment

Working...
                              X