X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LOL...Emilio

Originally posted by SonicStephanie
    Medaetrix...or whatever his name is...closed his channel to death !!!
    oh really ??

...we don't really care...
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Re: LOL...Emilio

Originally posted by pooky
      http://jkamd64.jk.funpic.de/sb/post/kelso2thumbs.jpg
      Scrubs!

Sorry to ask this but I'm annoyed.
      Is the YT channel "LazyTownFansOfficial" anything to do with he who shall not be named?
      The same day all my LT videos get 1 starred I get a comment saying hi, coincidence?

{truly sorry if it's one of you lovely people}
      Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
      Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Re: Emilio's new site lol

That smacks of Emilio that.

Someone should hack his site.

Comment

Originally posted by xjocundxlilacx
          Someone should hack his site.
          If I knew how I would

Comment

Is he notable enough for Encyclopedia Dramatica?

Comment

I thought he was already there!

On the other hand, don't want to give the b****** too much of a thrill.

Comment

Nahh, he isn't on ED yet. Unless he sees us talking about ED here and starts a vendetta against the website to the point of hacking it.

Lazytown has an article though, but it's pretty much crap. Except for the Magnus bits. I lold.

Comment

Can someone explain the story of Emilio to someone who missed his reign of terror? From the banlist and this thread I got the impression that he was a spammer, but should I know anything else?

If it can only be explained in macros and GIFs that's okay. I think I missed something epic...ly bad.

Comment

Re:

Originally posted by Zokita
                    Can someone explain the story of Emilio to someone who missed his reign of terror? From the banlist and this thread I got the impression that he was a spammer, but should I know anything else?

If it can only be explained in macros and GIFs that's okay. I think I missed something epic...ly bad.
                    I don't know the details only stuff I read here in the forums, but he first started messing around with people on YouTube. He "hacked" a few accounts, probably password guessed or used keyloggers. He would also make multiple accounts and start spamming hate against anyone he didn't like. He even did that here on the forum to some poor YouTuber. :( The odd thing is, he talked to his multiple accounts here as if they were different people. Probably to try and make it look like they were different people instead of it just being him. He was still talking to himself.

Xizer kept him around because he thought he was entertaining, I thought he was too. Kind of like Edgar. That is until he went too far.

Later, he hacked beticaforever's forum account here, but pooky and ooozmin got her account back in working order. I think he also did something to beticaforever's website too, but I don't remember that event too well.

Xizer then banned him and his multiple accounts while Emilio said that he couldn't be banned from here; he gave the impression that he thought he was invincible. He was banned completely, and Xizer found out where he lived thanks to Emilio's new website. That whois info can get ya! I think that's it. Oh, and he also puts giant watermarks on the videos he uploads to YouTube! However, that's just a personal preference to not do that for me, people can do that if they want.

Comment

Re: Re:

Originally posted by nindanjoe
                      Originally posted by Zokita

I don't know the details only stuff I read here in the forums, but he first started messing around with people on YouTube. He "hacked" a few accounts, probably password guessed or used keyloggers. He would also make multiple accounts and start spamming hate against anyone he didn't like. He even did that here on the forum to some poor YouTuber. :( The odd thing is, he talked to his multiple accounts here as if they were different people. Probably to try and make it look like they were different people instead of it just being him. He was still talking to himself.

Xizer kept him around because he thought he was entertaining, I thought he was too. Kind of like Edgar. That is until he went too far.

Later, he hacked beticaforever's forum account here, but pooky and ooozmin got her account back in working order. I think he also did something to beticaforever's website too, but I don't remember that event too well.

Xizer then banned him and his multiple accounts while Emilio said that he couldn't be banned from here; he gave the impression that he thought he was invincible. He was banned completely, and Xizer found out where he lived thanks to Emilio's new website. That whois info can get ya! I think that's it. Oh, and he also puts giant watermarks on the videos he uploads to YouTube! However, that's just a personal preference to not do that for me, people can do that if they want.
                      You forgot to menchion he is only 10...or 11 years old or something...

Comment

Emilio vs SonicStephanie, now there's something I would like to see.

Comment

LOL, SS vs Stupid Kid

This is funny

Comment

Originally posted by SportaKandy
                            It would go something like this

Emilio: Hi
                            SS: Hey
                            Emilio: If you want exclusive nude pix of Julianna I can give them to you, but I can't risk intercepting by sending them through the internet, so I need to implant them directly into your email.
                            SS: Ok!
                            Emilio: But I need your password.
                            SS: Ok! It's Imactuallygay69
                            Emilio: Ok - but remember....never ever give these out!

Pwned

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy

Emilio: If you want exclusive nude pix of Julianna I can give them to you, but I can't risk intercepting by sending them through the internet, so I need to implant them directly into your email.

Pwned
                              Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Locard
                                Originally posted by Stingy

Pwned
                                Lol
                                Who is Emilio?
                                you´re so intelligent , you´re a good man!

Comment

Working...
                                X