This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LazyTown International

Dose anybody have "You are a Pirate" in danish? If you could give me this song, I'd be most grateful.
    I've been looking fore it all over the internet! :( Also, if you could get me an episode or two in norwegian,
    swedish or danish, that would be excelent! :)

Comment

LazyTown International

Lazytown will probably come back when the so called movie comes out.
      Which may lead onto a new series >.> (probs wont)

but, the Live plays are still selling out so.. it's still popular enough

Comment

LazyTown International

omg I can't stop laughing

Comment

LazyTown International

Originally posted by LazyTownWW
          Dose anybody have "You are a Pirate" in danish? If you could give me this song, I'd be most grateful.
          I've been looking fore it all over the internet! :( Also, if you could get me an episode or two in norwegian,

Would you like a with your ?
          http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

LazyTown International

Originally posted by boredjedi

Would you like a with your ?
            LOL...No thanks.
            But seriously, can you help me with this?

Comment

LazyTown International

Originally posted by boredjedi
              I don't think I ever looked at that option on youtube before. Here are my stats for all the videos overall.
              I also forgot that not all the countries have access to certain tubes. You get "this video is unavailable in your country"
              so the map stats is kinda skewed.

Is it just me, or is Romania (the small country in Eastern Europe, just left of the sea) coloured darker than the USA!? Would you look at that!
              BTW your videos are indeed, pretty nice and well made :)

Comment

LazyTown International

Our good friend, Shinju-chan, has a lot of LZT songs in various languages, including Danish, on her website, which must be viewed with Firefox……
                http://www.plotsntombstones.com/Hobnuda/LTassorted.html
                6 songs in Danish are included, but unfortunately, no Pirate song. Maybe you could e-mail her to see if she has one stashed away.

Comment

LazyTown International

I can't find the pirate song anywhere either

strange

>.> maybe they never showed that episode cause...erm... it offended the danish?

Comment

LazyTown International

Yes, I love her Bing Bang International section. It's a great site for international LT fans like myself. I downloaded all the songs from there 3 months ago :) . I'l see about that e-mail.

Comment

LazyTown International

Originally posted by Deep4t
                      I can't find the pirate song anywhere either

strange

>.> maybe they never showed that episode cause...erm... it offended the danish?
                      Well, I think it's on the Scandinavian DVD's. I'm afraid I cannot afford one (they cost like 100 and something danish crowns, wich is a lot in the romanian currency-the leu / lion)
                      But why would it offend the danish, but not the sweeds and the norwegians?! :?

Comment

LazyTown International

That's Lazy Town in romanian. I uploaded 3 LT songs in romanian on http://www.wikiupload.com, but I'm
                        not sure they were uploaded right... try downloading them, listening to them, and tell me what you
                        think. If you like them (or at least if they can be downloaded) I'll upload more :) .
                        20 Times Time - http://www.wikiupload.com/download_page.php?id=133401
                        Anything can Happen - http://www.wikiupload.com/download_page.php?id=133402
                        Playing on the Playground - http://www.wikiupload.com/download_page.php?id=133403

Comment

LazyTown International

P.S. tell me how to link the...links I don't know how...
                          I think all you have to do is just copy and paste the url. Hope I answered your question :? .

Comment

LazyTown International

Originally posted by stephanie's lazyboy
                            P.S. tell me how to link the...links I don't know how...
                            I think all you have to do is just copy and paste the url. Hope I answered your question :? .
                            FIXED thanks :)

Comment

LazyTown International

Funnily enough, my videos are mainly watched by 25-34 and 45-54 year old men...

Comment

LazyTown International

hmmmm, 45-54 year old men?

*cough* paedos *cough*

Comment

Working...
                                X