This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LazyTown International

Well at least you didn't forget about Poland. And welcome. :)

Also it's not global until it becomes a big hit here in U.S.. Might happen eventually. People will wake up one day and realize what a cool show it is.
    http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

LazyTown International

Originally posted by boredjedi
      Well at least you didn't forget about Poland. And welcome. :)

Also it's not global until it becomes a big hit here in U.S.. Might happen eventually. People will wake up one day and realize what a cool show it is.
      Well...in all fairness

Comment

LazyTown International

I'm glad you guys liked these. This is one of the reasons why I love LazyTown so much. I think it's incredible to hear all those songs in so many languages. Thank God for Youtube! I mean, no band, no show, and no cartoon got they'r songs dubbed in any language, as far as I know... . I remembered to tell you that you were right about the "It's mine" song in romanian. The first version (the parrot-Stingy one) was shit, but funny. The second one is actualy the same actor. Jetix (the tv channel where LazyTown aires in Eastern-Europe) has hired a studio here in Romania to dub all they'r shows, however, if you ask me, LazyTown got dubbed better than all the other cartoons on Jetix.

Comment

LazyTown International

Originally posted by LazyTownEpisodes
          Well...in all fairness

I hear you can see Russia in Alaska :)

Thanks for the graph

Comment

LazyTown International

I don't think I ever looked at that option on youtube before. Here are my stats for all the videos overall.
            I also forgot that not all the countries have access to certain tubes. You get "this video is unavailable in your country"
            so the map stats is kinda skewed.

Comment

LazyTown International

Originally posted by boredjedi
              I don't think I ever looked at that option on youtube before. Here are my stats for all the videos overall.
              I also forgot that not all the countries have access to certain tubes. You get "this video is unavailable in your country"
              so the map stats is kinda skewed.

I already noted also that the most views of my videos comes from guys around the 40 ;) (I will not comment it)...and that the south americans (mostly mexicans) have a quite obsession to LT
              Gallery

Comment

LazyTown International

Originally posted by lazyhearts
                Originally posted by robbiefan
                Originally posted by Racoon
                yea. for real. here's more of the horror. ziggy sounds like a grown man trying to do a little girls voice, then stingy comes in with his friggin screaming parrot voice, stephanie is okay, and pixel has a very deep voice. HAHAHA
                Oh wow! This is hilarious!
                It was and apparently nobody can sing in that country
                Guys! Don't judge something without knowing about it... visit this user account on Youtube and tell me then that the LT dubbing here in Romania is shit... : MadelaineS

Comment

LazyTown International

holy shit that's awful hahahahhahhahahaahhahaha funny though. Also before I saw this, one of the Spanish versions I heard was pretty ear-bleed.

Comment

LazyTown International

you've seen my YouTube right? I got that one steph video it has like 4 million views!

Comment

LazyTown International

You know, since where I live Lazytown is pretty huge (UK) i sorta had the idea it was big in America

sorta surprised when I found out it's not very popular.. guess Americans are just too lazy eh? >.>

Comment

LazyTown International

Well, the fact that their U.S network hasn't done much with it for awhile now doesn't help either.

Comment

LazyTown International

Yeah it's not nearly as huge in the US, I think more people know about LT in the US cause they always see Stephanie shit spam on the internet, 4Chan, YTMND, etc. hahahahahaha. And then here in Canada, I think 2 summers ago they started playing it everyday on YTV and then they just trashed it. *shrugs*

Comment

LazyTown International

Originally posted by Deep4t
                            You know, since where I live Lazytown is pretty huge (UK)
                            i feel that LazyTown in the UK is declining in popularity a bit...

it's still big, though just not as much as it was.

Comment

LazyTown International

Since erebody is doing it. As yall can see the top three view are from US UK and Mexico ish

Comment

LazyTown International

Originally posted by Buzz
                                I already noted also that the most views of my videos comes from guys around the 40 ;) (I will not comment it)...
                                OMG you're right
                                Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X