This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown International

I guess one of the admins has a problem with iFrogs.

Comment

• LazyTown International

Originally posted by sportagirl_10.5
      I guess one of the admins has a problem with iFrogs.
      Haha yeah I think that Xizer has programmed that into the forum..
      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

• LazyTown International

LazyTown Extra Spain!

[youtube]rxgvNL13gaY[/youtube]

[youtube]ZrJ5NRFVZOQ[/youtube]

http://www.lazytownworld.com/specials/l ... tra-spain/

Hey guys! Do you remember the clip with the Bike? It looks like the clip we saw wasn't for Icelandic Version, apparently it was for Spanish Version!

And, hey! Dýri appears! Hehe.

Comment

• LazyTown International

Originally posted by beticaforever
          LazyTown Extra Spain!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxgvNL13gaY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrJ5NRFVZOQ

http://www.lazytownworld.com/specials/l ... tra-spain/

Hey guys! Do you remember the clip with the Bike? It looks like the clip we saw wasn't for Icelandic Version, apparently it was for Spanish Version!

And, hey! Dýri appears! Hehe.
          Bravo!:
          I’m glad to see that new scenes were filmed for LT Extra Spain Edition, at least, more interesting (according what I just saw on these videos presented) than all those filmed in Argentina, Brasil and Colombia. I hope this new edition has better luck in Spain than previous one launched here in Latinoamerica.

Sobre el primer video:
          Eso es algo que nunca entenderé de los españoles (y no lo tomes a mal Beticaforever, lo digo más en tono jocoso que de crítica):
          1. O hablan a su usanza (de manera muy españolizada) o hablan normalmente, pero ambas cosas no: me parece ridículo. O es "Villa Pereza" (0:05) o es "Lazy Town" (0:29). Mantener ambas formas me parece que además de inconsecuente, confunde a los críos.

2. "¿¿¿¿Palabrejas"???? (1:25) Suena a cuento de niños de hace siglos (palabras que utilizaría Cervantes en su tiempo), no de una serie de TV reciente.

3. "Os podréis divertir", ídem punto 1 + punto 2.

Luego nos critican a los latinoamericanos por hablar de la forma en lo que hacemos y no reconocer que enriquecemos el castellano (no digo que tú lo hagas, pero otras personas sí lo hacen). En fin, peculiaridades del idioma y de las culturas...

Greetings/Saludos
          H.

Comment

• LazyTown International

No te preocupes, no me enfado ;)

Sobre lo del idioma, bueno, los andaluces nos caracterizamos por ser... 'diferentes', jeje. Pero bueno, hay palabras que a lo mejor suenan extrañas para ti porque eran las que más pegaban y rimaban. Ídem con "LazyTown" y "Villa Pereza". Es "Villa Pereza", pero hay veces que rima mejor el nombre en inglés y eso lo sabemos los españoles, así que no te preocupes, no hay problemas con eso ;) Además, internacionalmente es "LazyTown", así que..., sin problemas como dije.

Ah, y eso que dice que los clips esos aparentemente era para España, son suposiciones mías, no lo sé, pero me lo supongo.

Edito - Era primero para Islandia al parecer. Segundo, lo de 'palabrejas' y demás, aún seguimos usando palabras antiguas para bueno, suene más fina la fraseo bien porque aún no hemos encontrado otra mejor. Y para nosotros hablar en Castellano Antiguo es signo de ser finos.

Comment

• LazyTown International

Here you go his answer:

Me: Hi Máni, how are you? :) I saw the clip of LazyTown Extra Spain and it looks very good! :) I saw Dýri appears too, hehe. I realized that the new clips I heared you made, are for Spain, hehe.

Máni: Hi Ana
              Glad you liked the clip.
              I´ll try to explain this - it may be a little bit complicated but I´ll try:
              1. LZT made Extra in 2007/2008 ...
              2. UK shot Ziggy .. the in between parts.
              3. Latin America shot Ziggy ... the in between parts.
              4. Summer 2010 - LZT decides to make new in between parts (with Ziggy indoors watching kids doing all sorts of sports.) That way we can finish the whole episodes without other countries having to make Ziggy do the in between parts ...
              5. Spain shoots Ziggy .. the in between parts.
              6. We decide to mix the 2010 LZT Ziggy production with the Spain production.

That´s what I´m working on at the moment :) I think it looks great and will be fun to see Ziggy in Spain :)

My best
              Mani S.

Me: Ah I see..., so I am right about new clips of Ziggy from the Studio I saw in 2010 were for Spain too right? And the news about new clips you told me, yes, I was right, hehe (I am talking about the news from the website sagafilm). And yes, it will be great see him.

Greetings,
              Ana

Máni: Hi
              Yes - the clips you saw from the Studio will be used for Spain - and Iceland - and many more :)

Mani S.

They are the answer about the clips I thought they were made for Spain! Ay..., I can't wait for see it meanwhile I (and I think everybody) wait for the Movie ;)

As you know, I am very critical about LT Extra episodes so, if I say I will like it, it will be great.

Comment

• LazyTown International

It's so much cheaper to take all the shots in the studio in Iceland, and use it worldwide. Everywhere the same, only the language is different.
                Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

• LazyTown International

Well, cheaper and cooler, because I prefer the clips from the Studio definately, hehe ;)

Comment

• LazyTown International

Press Conference about the new Spanish Play 'Roboticus':

[youtube]ADNj7UNikTY[/youtube]

Comment

• LazyTown International

[youtube]oJOO22uvLu8[/youtube]

Comment

• LazyTown International

I didn't quite like our Greek dubbing but here you all go, a clip with Greek dubbing.

Comment

• LazyTown International

Originally posted by Monochrome View Post
                          I didn't quite like our Greek dubbing but here you all go, a clip with Greek dubbing.
                          the lip sync isn't perfect but well...it's all greek to me anyway ;)...I wonder what Steph's Greek voice sounds like though
                          Gallery

Comment

• LazyTown International

Originally posted by Buzz View Post
                            the lip sync isn't perfect but well...it's all greek to me anyway ;)...I wonder what Steph's Greek voice sounds like though
                            Not the best quality at least in audio but here you go. :)

Comment

• LazyTown International

Originally posted by Monochrome View Post
                              Not the best quality at least in audio but here you go
                              cute voice...at least better than ours
                              Gallery

Comment

• LazyTown International

This greek dub sounds really good. Your country is lucky. I do like the Italian dub also and a few other dubs from different countries.

I always wonder why they don't have certain critaria for the voice selection. Not only the station in that country should decide who the voice actor is but LazyTown should have the last decision. It's their product. The flemish/dutch Stephanie for example sounded way too old in the first season and had a totally different voice in the second season, dubbed by someone with an annoying accent. that's not fun to watch.

Comment

Working...
                                X