• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown International

Originally posted by agusxx2
    Hebrew
    I liked it, Robbie's random noises sounded weird though, lol
    Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
    Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

• LazyTown International

I've got some vids in Danish/Norwegian/Finnish/Swedish. If you would wanna get the audio, just ask me and I can send it to your e-mail ;) .
      u may have the mine song in finnish?

Comment

• LazyTown International

Originally posted by Philipsworld
        I've got some vids in Danish/Norwegian/Finnish/Swedish. If you would wanna get the audio, just ask me and I can send it to your e-mail ;) .
        u may have the mine song in finnish?
        No sorry :( , I only have the songs from the first DVD (doesn't include Stephanie's sad song). In Danish there is also the song Snow, Give Me Snow and in Swedish there are a few songs from other DVDs. But if you want them anyway, do not doubt asking me for them ;)

Comment

• LazyTown International

I heard some Dutch Season 2 songs on YT but I can't seem to find them anymore

Comment

• LazyTown International

Is anybody able to give me some information on Icelandic LzT DVDs? I want to buy some but
            Originally posted by The wiki
            They feature two audio tracks (Icelandic and US English) and Icelandic subtitles.
            And I just wanted to confirm that the subs are an option and aren't imprinted onto the US audio option.

Comment

• LazyTown International

Originally posted by Stingy
              Is anybody able to give me some information on Icelandic LzT DVDs? I want to buy some
              I put links for all Latibær DVD's & CD's

http://www.getlazy.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2725

Comment

• LazyTown International

Originally posted by mizz_pink
                Is anybody able to give me some information on Icelandic LzT DVDs? I want to buy some
                I put links for all Latibær DVD's & CD's
                Yerp. Already knew where to buy them... shopping around actually... I need info on the DVD content.

Comment

• LazyTown International

I think the british voices are better than the american voices, in british they sound really like KIDS like ziggy
                  Actually I think that's the exact reason I hate it.
                  Few women can do a boy's voice well. I much prefer male characters being voiced by males. Why do you think everyone hates Justin Beiber?

You know why everyone hates Justin Bieber?

It is because many are jealous of him because he reached fame faster than any celebrity known.

Comment

• LazyTown International

Originally posted by LazyCity
                    I think the british voices are better than the american voices, in british they sound really like KIDS like ziggy
                    Few women can do a boy's voice well. I much prefer male characters being voiced by males. Why do you think everyone hates Justin Beiber?

It is because many are jealous of him because he reached fame faster than any celebrity known.
                    That is a weak argument, I think most of it has to do with his music, voice and his appearance, maybe his attractive look for many girls. You should not generalize either and say that everyone hates JB.
                    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

• LazyTown International

Originally posted by pooky
                      I almost believe you are LazyTownable2 for some reasons. If so, I wouldn't be surprise at all.
                      now i hate you for this... >.>

Comment

• LazyTown International

Is anybody able to give me some information on Icelandic LzT DVDs?
                        Purchased several, arriving any day now, will let you know
                        Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                        Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

• LazyTown International

The problem with this dub is that they added a stupid echo to the voices -_-

Comment

• LazyTown International

Originally posted by LazyCity

I dont think there is a way to actually measure that! LoL! But everyone (except little girls) hates him because he sucks.
                            There is no getting around it, over it, under it. He's a D-Bag, and it's just that simple. It's something only people who have hit puberty understand.

Comment

• LazyTown International

Good Lord That Flemish version of Wake Up was horrendous! >_< Do they seriously think these people are singing well? Ahh! >__<
                              :?

Comment

• LazyTown International

Originally posted by merlin55
                                Good Lord That Flemish version of Wake Up was horrendous! >_< Do they seriously think these people are singing well? Ahh! >__<
                                :?
                                The same happened with Stephanie's Czech dubber... the good thing is that she improved in the second season.

Comment

Working...
                                X