X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: LazyTown International

Originally posted by Buzz View Post
    lol...I think it isn't so difficult to sugar a cake but well...the russian kids don't give a shit about that I guess
    About to sugar a cake, I have forgotten to mention, this is the line from the German version of "Cooking by the book". I don't think either that this is hard.

the only things that remained from my russian lessons are that I can say how old I am and where I live...and yeah I can say "I love you" as well
    Hey, this is nice too. Especially the last line is beautiful. :)

Comment

Originally posted by LT-Fan View Post
      About to sugar a cake, I have forgotten to mention, this is the line from the German version of "Cooking by the book"
      ooops...I'm more into the english versions of the songs tbh...the german versions sound horrible due to the shitty voice of Stephanie
      Gallery

Comment

I know the season one, and the season 2(?) German songs were longer, were the season 3 and 4 songs longer? and are they only longer on the CD? or are the songs in the show longer too? all that might have been established before, but I know I don't know anything about the season 3 and 4 German songs.
        Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
        Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl View Post
          I know the season one, and the season 2(?) German songs were longer, were the season 3 and 4 songs longer? and are they only longer on the CD? or are the songs in the show longer too? all that might have been established before, but I know I don't know anything about the season 3 and 4 German songs.
          On the S3 soundtrack, the songs were left unmodified. For the the first two seasons, only the soundtrack renditions were extended, but the episodes were remained untouched.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyYardigans View Post
            On the S3 soundtrack, the songs were left unmodified. For the the first two seasons, only the soundtrack renditions were extended, but the episodes were remained untouched.
            Cool, thanks for that :)

Comment

i hate the fact its impossible to find much for sale here in the U.S.

Comment

• Re: International Broadcasts

Olaf Kristin also did the S3 and S4 Icelandic dubs, that's nice.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	icelandic.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	35.0 KB
ID:	149301

Comment

Looks like we're getting into the topic of voice actors. Expect to see an "International V.A." thread coming soon. :)

Comment

Originally posted by LazyYardigans View Post
                    Looks like we're getting into the topic of voice actors. Expect to see an "International V.A." thread coming soon. :)
                    There probably is one, or was one once upon a time. I seem to remember a thread with photo's of the actors from various countries, but maybe I'm misremembering.

EDIT: my bad, the international thread is more relevant than the broadcast thread.
                    Also, after speed reading the whole International thread, its content is pretty much 100% voice actor related posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl View Post
                      There probably is one, or was one once upon a time. I seem to remember a thread with photo's of the actors from various countries, but maybe I'm misremembering.
                      Hmm... well, in that case, should the broadcast thread (sans original version) be merged with this?

Comment

Working...
                      X