Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: If you were Robbie Rotten.......

Originally posted by GoggiMega

I try to do that, but I really can't remember what it was like to be a kid. Which is kind of sad.
    Ehm...I kinda' agree...

Comment

I'm loving the poisioning the water supply idea. haha.

And Yah. It's fun as hell to try and logically explain or interpret the "suspension of disbelief" stuff.

Robbie should just give up. They are not worth it. lol

Comment

A lot of people have said this already. but personally....I would focus on Stephanie if I were him. I mean, SHE'S the one who caused all this trouble in the first place! (Props to the LT crew for having Robbie figure that out....kinda...in the final episode. (Well, final for a while.)
        PS: Can we post fanfiction on this board? I have the opening chapters of a LT fic that I wrote before I saw Dancing Dreams that kind of has this plot.) :)

Comment

I could be considered cruel but I would cause angst most of all. And that is because Sportacus' weak point is not sugar meltdown, but his big heart. Perhaps an intricate plan where I would throw random hints to Sportacus, whenever I happened to accidentally pass him by, about how meaningless life is and how much I no longer care about what the kids or he does. I'd be sarcastic and smirking rarely and vaguely until he'd think I am a shadow of my former self and get worried. Eventually he'd come to confront me, to offer help due to his big gullibly innocent heart and then I'd make sure I'd make him feel worse by telling him it is his fault I became like that because he is a superhero and he ought to care for everyone and yet he did not care for the troublemaker who lives underground, he didn't ask him why he was causing trouble, he didn't try to understand etc etc until Sportacus finally cracks. In order to remedy the situation I'd tell him to leave and never come back with hatred and pain. The sad thing is he probably would do so because he is too kind and innocent. And voila.
          Yes I have written a fanfic about this, no it is not online. Yes I know I look like a bad person but I like angst with my favorite characters.

No, I wouldn't do that as Monochrome but I would have my Robbie character to do so. As in 'fictional character'

Comment

You...r Robbie has a severe case of Borderline Personality Disorder.

Comment

Not really. This Robbie would be faking it all out of despair. And would probably cry a lot and regret it.
              But then again if I was truly Robbie, I think I'd confront Sportacus and tell him I want in on the games rather than wanting to kick him out.

Another thing I'd do to send Sportacus away if I were Robbie would be to create a machine that would create a teleporting beam. I'd beam his airship to sun, boom it'd go and then teleport him to Jupiter. :)

Comment

I'd assassinate him. we know robbie has SAS training and he's an ex-marine. he could wipe that sporty ****er out with precision the like of which has never been seen on this earth.

Comment

Clone myself

Comment

"make lazytown lazy again'

robbie is donald trump comfirmed

Comment

i would rekt sportac*** with my big chin

Comment

Originally posted by agusxx2 View Post
                        Maybe I could lie to Sportacus, saying there is trouble in a place that doesn't exist far far away, so he can go there and take years to arrive, muahahahhaa. Of course just if I was Robbie Rotten ;) .
                        "Hey Sportakook! There's trouble in BullyTown!"

Comment

Would feign a radical personality change, position myself as Sportacus's sidekick, and foil enough of his edeavors to tilt the scales in my favor.

Comment

Well I think I will clone Sportacus,
                            and make him believe he is the real one,
                            so they will fight each other,
                            to see which one is the real Sportacus....
                            but it would fail as usual maybe not a great idea,
                            and at the end there will be two of them

Comment

I would get sporta-chicken-scratch to have a sugar meltdown, put him in a cannon, and shoot him out of town FOREVER!

Comment

I would use my cannon to blow up his airship.

Comment

Working...
                                X