If you were Robbie Rotten.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you were Robbie Rotten.......

How would YOU make LazyTown lazy again/get rid of Sportacus?

I would just ask him nicely. What? It could work.

Re: If you were Robbie Rotten.......

Robbie Rotten can do nothing alone.
    He is the worst side of all characters combined into one.
    What I would do if I was Robbie is I would exploit the children's weaker sides. I would give Trixie something to break, Pixel some videogames, Ziggy some candy, and Stingy...well...everythig else. Much like in Welcome to LazyTown. I would make myself their god. Not that Sportaloser. He would leave on his own eventually. If it came down to it, I would convince Bessie to hook up with the Mayor finally. She finds me charming; it wouldn't be that hard. In return, the Mayor would do ME a favor - Get rid of Sporty-cus.

But what to do with that pink cheerleader *blegh*
    She is smarter than everyone else....what to do...what to do...
    AHA! I will dress up like a dance instructor and tell her that I am here to take her away to the best dancing school in the world! Yes! It's disgui-.......wait...that's already been done. And it didn't work.

I could always just cage her up somewhere placed suspiciously near an apple tree. It didn't work the last few times but you know what they say! 8th time's a charm!

Comment

Let me put my brian on "Robbie"

Ok Now i'm Robbie.

All my plans have failed. Why? Because I do it alone! I'll clone myself! Sportakook can defeat 1 Robbie. Let's see him take on 2....or 10....or 100 or maybe...

OVER 9000!

Comment

Maybe I could lie to Sportacus, saying there is trouble in a place that doesn't exist far far away, so he can go there and take years to arrive, muahahahhaa. Of course just if I was Robbie Rotten ;) .

Comment

I'd make him taste some hot lead.

Comment

Originally posted by xjocundxlilacx
            You win I think!

Comment

I would move to busytown

No one's busy in busytown
              Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by pooky

I would move to busytown

No one's busy in busytown
                hahaha...nice one ...I would have a lot of fun in Robbies lair...
                Gallery

Comment

Id ad a chemical to the town water supply that stops metabolism.....

hmmm

more creative me thinks...

ill have to get back to you on this one... :?

Comment

He should run his plans by a five year old, because most of the time the problems are something a 5 year old could see a mile away. :?

Overall,though, I think he should just soundproof his lair and wash his hands of the whole thing. He's up against an entire town full of people who can't figure out that there's only one person over 6' tall who's constantly causing trouble- so this "newcomer" must be Robbie Rotten no matter how many times he tries it. They've passed from "so dimwitted they're easily manipulated" into "so dimwitted that there aren't enough brains to manipulate". Why does he even waste his time trying to make them lazy?

Originally posted by xjocundxlilacx
                    I agree that you win.

Comment

Originally posted by GoggiMega
                      He should run his plans by a five year old, because most of the time the problems are something a 5 year old could see a mile away. :?

Overall,though, I think he should just soundproof his lair and wash his hands of the whole thing. He's up against an entire town full of people who can't figure out that there's only one person over 6' tall who's constantly causing trouble- so this "newcomer" must be Robbie Rotten no matter how many times he tries it. They've passed from "so dimwitted they're easily manipulated" into "so dimwitted that there aren't enough brains to manipulate". Why does he even waste his time trying to make them lazy?
                      You obviously just found an interest in LazyTown reacently...I used to think that way when I was watching my first eppisodes...but think of it this way, it's a kids show...don't dwell on it too much, logic ain't welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyTownWW
                        You obviously just found an interest in LazyTown reacently...I used to think that way when I was watching my first eppisodes...but think of it this way, it's a kids show...don't dwell on it too much, logic ain't welcome.
                        I actually found it well over a year ago, and as much as I look at it and go "it's just a kids show, stop thinking about this" my brain is going "WTF!? was I this stupid as a kid?!". I really need to get better and suspension of belief, but I just can't. -_-

Comment

I actually found it well over a year ago, and as much as I look at it and go "it's just a kids show, stop thinking about this" my brain is going "WTF!? was I this stupid as a kid?!". I really need to get better and suspension of belief, but I just can't. -_-
                          I totally understand what you're saying, it's hard for adult logic to be applied to a children's show. But there's not really a good way to fix it, I guess. If they figured out it was Robbie every time he appeared in a disguise the whole premise of the show would pretty much be ruined.

Comment

Yes, we are different as kids, not stupid, or retarded, or anything...kids just view things in a whole different light...the best way to enjoy a kids show is to put yourself in the kid's place...think like a child lol. Try to remember your thoughts and feelings from when you were little.
                            BTW I found it on December 3, 2008. I was amazed by it's illogicle-ness the first few episodes, then I started to like just that illogicle-ness...that's LazyTown's charm, it makes you go back in time, to your childhood, when you didn't have a care in the world, and all your problems just seemed to pass by you.
                            Well, I should stop the :hurr: now...

Comment

Originally posted by LazyTownWW
                              Yes, we are different as kids, not stupid, or retarded, or anything...kids just view things in a whole different light...the best way to enjoy a kids show is to put yourself in the kid's place...think like a child lol. Try to remember your thoughts and feelings from when you were little.
                              BTW I found it on December 3, 2008. I was amazed by it's illogicle-ness the first few episodes, then I started to like just that illogicle-ness...that's LazyTown's charm, it makes you go back in time, to your childhood, when you didn't have a care in the world, and all your problems just seemed to pass by you.
                              Well, I should stop the :hurr: now...
                              I think I found it 2 or 3 months before you.

I try to do that, but I really can't remember what it was like to be a kid. Which is kind of sad.

Comment

Working...
                              X