• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lanceshire and Julie Westwood as Bessie

Originally posted by sportagirl_10.5
    Originally posted by Stingy
    Originally posted by LazyTownWW
    my least fav song, excluding the plays, is "Man on a mission' because Bessie is a bit anoiyng for me
    I agree, but I think the instrumental bit saves it for me
    NO WAY!!!!!!!!

BESSIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

I love her voice. I can do it. Julie Westwood is from my county. She's a fellow cockette.
    "Cockette" lol I thought you were english, not french

Re: What's the song you like LESS from LazyTown?

Originally posted by Stingy
    1)The Greatest Geanie is a great, funny, happy song, I like it more then...say...The Mine Song
    Well now we have a srs problem on our hands!

my least fav song, excluding the plays, is "Man on a mission' because Bessie is a bit anoiyng for me
    I agree, but I think the instrumental bit saves it for me
    NO WAY!!!!!!!!

BESSIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

I love her voice. I can do it. Julie Westwood is from my county. She's a fellow cockette.
    "Cockette" lol I thought you were english, not french
    Female version of "Cocker"

Reet cocker?

Comment

*scratches head* sorry your jokes or refferencees or whatever are beyound me...I was thinking of cocketten, as in rafined tastes...

Comment

*scratches head* sorry your jokes or refferencees or whatever are beyound me...I was thinking of cocketten, as in rafined tastes...
        A Lankyshire greeting.

You may brush up on our sayings listening t' songs on this page: http://www.myspace.com/thelancashirehotpots

Comment

A Lankyshire greeting.

You may brush up on our sayings listening t' songs on this page: http://www.myspace.com/thelancashirehotpots
          This is interesting, thank you.
          There's a great song here about english food VS immigrant and US food, I like that one, "Chippy Tea" hehe, awesome.

Comment

A Lankyshire greeting.

This is interesting, thank you.
            There's a great song here about english food VS immigrant and US food, I like that one, "Chippy Tea" hehe, awesome.
            They do loads of great songs not on there...

CHAV, Don't Make the Polar Bears Cry, BOGOF, Me PSP...

Comment

Re: Lanceshire and Julie Westwood as Bessie

Wow, I really wondered what Lanceshire was for a while, since I read it as lance (as in a pole weapon) ... but now I understand.

I go through Lancashire sometimes on the train...? Not much of a claim to fame. I would like to see Julie's art gallery.

Comment

Originally posted by Rowan
                Wow, I really wondered what Lanceshire was for a while, since I read it as lance (as in a pole weapon) ... but now I understand.
                Totally my fault, I wrote that title... :oops:

Originally posted by Rowan
                I go through Lancashire sometimes on the train...? Not much of a claim to fame. I would like to see Julie's art gallery.
                Julie's art gallery is in Bolton, on Crownstreet.

viewtopic.php?p=46667
                Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

But I don't really have any reason to go anywhere near Manchester and I don't have enough money to make a trip just for that... :( Maybe in the future sometime. Hopefully she doesn't close it before I get a chance.

Comment

Working...
                  X