Soccer and other stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soccer and other stuff

Americans invented the term "soccer" - all non-americans should use the term "football", since we don't have that rugby immitation the americans call "football", we have football and rugby, not "soccer" and "football".

Re: Lazytown's new superhero wtf moment?

Originally posted by LazyTownWW
    Americans invented the term "soccer" - all non-americans should use the term "football", since we don't have that rugby immitation the americans call "football", we have football and rugby, not "soccer" and "football".
    ok...that's right...my mistake....btw: our guys against the the Ivory Coast today...
    Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz
      ok...that's right...my mistake....btw: our guys against the the Ivory Coast today...
      Must refrain from racist remark...it's quite clear that Germany will win this one...but I still remember a few years ago, when Romania beat Germany with 5-1.

Comment

..it's quite clear that Germany will win this one...but I still remember a few years ago, when Romania beat Germany with 5-1.
        2:2...please say nothing next time :?
        Gallery

Comment

..it's quite clear that Germany will win this one...but I still remember a few years ago, when Romania beat Germany with 5-1.
          what/ well excuse me for ****ing up your game, it's my fault...

Comment

what/ well excuse me for ****ing up your game, it's my fault...
            clearly you and a stupid own goal are to blame...
            Gallery

Comment

ohhh yeah, I was there, and kicked the ball in my own court, it's my fault, I cursed your game with bad luck, huh?

Comment

ohhh yeah, I was there, and kicked the ball in my own court, it's my fault, I cursed your game with bad luck, huh?
                YAP...[/off topic]
                Gallery

Comment

Re: Soccer and other stuff

I'm an American and I refuse to use the term "soccer."

Comment

our guys against the Argentinine this evening...have a bad feeling...just a test-game for the world championship though...
                    Gallery

Comment

Must refrain from racist remark...it's quite clear that Germany will win this one...but I still remember a few years ago, when Romania beat Germany with 5-1.
                      That was England. And we still talk about it today

BTW, congratulations to the England national team on a comfortable 3-1 against Egypt tonight in our NEW AWAY KITS!

Comment

Originally posted by xjocundxlilacx
                        congratulations to the England national team on a comfortable 3-1 against Egypt tonight in our NEW AWAY KITS!
                        Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                        Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

I call it futbol

Comment

fussballs
                            Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

I agree, I love the macho feeling you get when you shout "FOOTBALL" in Britain, and I don't even like football very much.

You guys can enjoy your "soccer" hehehe

Comment

Working...
                              X