Clear All

Re: Age limit for LazyTown?!

what did she saying here?...can't get it...she looks sometimes so sad

[youtube]ZsALUF8Rubs[/youtube]
    Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz
      what did she saying here?...can't get it...
      Maybe it's the things I say
      Maybe I should think before I speak
      ????????
      ????? and do what's right for me

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy
        Originally posted by Buzz
        what did she saying here?...can't get it...
        Maybe it's the things I say
        Maybe I should think before I speak
        ????????
        ?? to know myself and do what's right for me

Comment

I'm glad everything worked out for her, probably the parents couldn't take the whining from that little girl anymore, that's a good thing in this case. So she will be following in the footsteps of viivi13 and bubble093 like all those girls and will be added to their LT dance community.
          I haven't seen anyone following my footsteps :( I must do something wrong I guess, I feel so lonely.
          Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by pooky
            I haven't seen anyone following my footsteps :( I must do something wrong I guess, I feel so lonely.
            Maybe you're not looking hard enough

Comment

She got a wig for Christmas and she look sweet in it too. Check out dancing bing bang in stephanie wig. I think she is one of the greatest looking on the in LT dance community.
              I haven't seen anyone following my footsteps :( I must do something wrong I guess
              You need a wig and pink dress

Comment

Originally posted by bungie
                She got a wig for Christmas and she look sweet in it too. Check out dancing bing bang in stephanie wig. I think she is one of the greatest looking on the in LT dance community.
                She looks so excited and happy that she finally got the pink wig, and forgot all about preparations of the video because she wanted to show it directly to all of us, nice improvisation. She's really sweet.

[youtube]cyCGPvssWI8[/youtube]
                Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

hmm, let's see here:
                  1) Pooky, the thing is that remixing music is hard work, girls like dancing more, especialy younger ones.
                  2) I fear for Evelina's wellfare, I realy hope bungie doesen't get close to her.
                  3) SonicStephanie, as others have said, who cares about them...if they don't see the spiritual and philosophical superiourity of childhood nostalgia, they are indeed animals.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyTownWW
                    2) I fear for Evelina's wellfare, I realy hope bungie doesen't get close to her.
                    Aah, you mean I flirt her. I've been flirting with pooky too, but I don't think she understand it yet. It's an social interaction like playing chess.

Comment

Originally posted by bungie
                      Originally posted by LazyTownWW
                      ..I've been flirting with pooky too, but I don't think she understand it yet. It's an social interaction like playing chess.
                      huh ? You did what ?
                      I'm always the last who understands flirts so you're wasting your time

Comment

Comment

it's just teasing

Comment

Working...
                          X