Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Garðabær studio.

Originally posted by sportagirl_10.5
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA! AWESOME PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!! I used to write Doctor Who reviews for David Tennant's website...
    Well, do you know something funny?, in Spain the voices of Dr. Who and his assistant are the same voices of Sportacus and Stephanie!

Comment

Originally posted by beticaforever
      Well, do you know something funny?, in Spain the voices of Dr. Who and his assistant are the same voices of Sportacus and Stephanie!
      lol...Dr. Who and his eunuch...
      Gallery

Comment

My fandoms were meant to be. Do you have Torchwood or The Mighty Boosh in Spain? If so, were their voices done by the same people?

Comment

Originally posted by sportagirl_10.5
          My fandoms were meant to be. Do you have Torchwood or The Mighty Boosh in Spain? If so, were their voices done by the same people?
          We had Torxhwood but was cancelled and the another TV Series I don´t remember, but Dr. Who we had it too and was the voices of Sporty (Dr. Who) and Stephy (his assistant)

Comment

They should make a Dr.Who where he goes to LazyTown.
            Maybe an alternate LazyTown where in Stephanie is evil,
            and Crack Fox is the mayor.

Right about now Lazycus should make a cyber-man version of Pixel.
            *holding breath*

Comment

Your 'cyber steph sig' looks pretty cool . Maybe you could make one yourself :) .

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Meanswell
                ... a cyber-man version of Pixel...
                Well, the problem with Cybermen is that they all look alike, don't they? Ianto Jones' little girlfriend maybe didn't - but she couldn't be saved either.
                I'm afraid there is nothing we could do for Pixel anymore. Except ...

Comment

Jesus 'cus when are gonna start them PS tutorials!?

Comment

Originally posted by stephanie's lazyboy
                    Your 'cyber steph sig' looks pretty cool . Maybe you could make one yourself :) .
                    Thank you! It's more of a frankenstein colaboration between Lazycus and I.
                    I couldn't figure how to make her face white, so Lazycus fixed her up, and added the "S" logo too.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazycus
                      Well, the problem with Cybermen is that they all look alike, don't they? Ianto Jones' little girlfriend maybe didn't - but she couldn't be saved either.

That is so awesome! LoL!

Comment

Hey Alan!, which staff from the office I won?, I ask to you because you saw it, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazycus

Use the force Stephanie- wrong scifi. Sorry :oops:

Comment

Hey Alan!, which staff from the office I won?, I ask to you because you saw it, right?
                            Sorry I didn't reply sooner, I haven't been on the forum for a while. :oops:
                            I don't really understand what you're asking me, Ana. I did meet several members of staff while I was there, but that was a month ago and I don't have any idea at all who's going to have signed your prize.

Comment

I forgot to reply 3 million years ago saying thanks for the replies and information! Thank you!

Comment

Today I looked at the studio on Google Earth, and nearby there is a town that shares a name with one of my friends.

A fun fact.

Comment

Working...
                                X