Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Garðabær studio.

Originally posted by Rowan
    Today I looked at the studio on Google Earth, and nearby there is a town that shares a name with one of my friends.

A fun fact.
    Sooo... you have a friend called Reykjavik?

Comment

Originally posted by xjocundxlilacx
      Today I looked at the studio on Google Earth, and nearby there is a town that shares a name with one of my friends.

A fun fact.
      Sooo... you have a friend called Reykjavik?
      Nope! Do you want to keep guessing, or shall I tell you?

Comment

keep guessing!
        And give me variants too

Comment

Okay, I just realised I should probably call it more of an... area? Of Reykjavik? I'm not sure, I just saw the name on the map and assumed it was a village. My Icelandic geography is bad. I think it'd be pretty impossible for anyone to guess it...

Comment

Okay, I just realised I should probably call it more of an... area? Of Reykjavik? I'm not sure, I just saw the name on the map and assumed it was a village. My Icelandic geography is bad. I think it'd be pretty impossible for anyone to guess it...
            oooooooh gimme the name, gimme the name, gimme the name... I can't hold it much longer...you tease
            Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

It's...

Sel.

Now wasn't that anti-climactic?

I just thought it was funny to be scrolling along and suddenly see his name pop up...

Comment

It's...

Sel.

Now wasn't that anti-climactic?

I just thought it was funny to be scrolling along and suddenly see his name pop up...
                Nice although not a specific icelandic name. It's not really a village but a part of Reykjavik, so googlemaps says.

Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Yeah, that's why I tried to clarify a bit because I only actually looked at what it was later on. His name is actually Turkish, by the way.

Comment

If his name was like vifilsstaoavatn or something I would be so surprised

Comment

Originally posted by SonicStephanie
                      Selim ?
                      Selçuk ?

Doesn't compute...data is not available...

no "Sel" name found in Turkish...

WTF !?
                      Well, there was a Turkish sultan called Selim, and wikipedia claims it's an Arabic, Bosniak or Turkish name.

Comment

Working...
                      X