Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How To Downlaod From BBC Iplayer?

Originally posted by SonicStephanie
    I dunno it worked fine for meh...I downloaded a Teletubbies episode com... (oh whatever)... a few weeks ago and it worked fine when I convert it to 3gp :?
    pfff..
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Re: How To Downlaod From BBC Iplayer?

Keep in mind Expression Encoder 3 Screen Capture works too. Still no HD.
      Download (free version): http://tinyurl.com/pbuv2x

Comment

Re: How To Download from...

If you need to find a way to download HD 1080 video's from youtube or video's from other sites you can use this software:

http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com/download.html

It works quite well, for 30 days.
        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Yeah I just started using JDownloader, a similar (free & open source) program, which I am liking.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
            Yeah I just started using JDownloader, a similar (free & open source) program, which I am liking.
            The question is, can you download the 1080p (or 480p) formats? YouTube just recently changed the setting for these formats and a lot of software hasn't adapted to that yet.

Try this link and download the 480p or 1080p version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUTFooW0P5s

Comment

Looks like it caps at 720p. Although, from what I'm reading on the internet, it does have the capability to download 1080p, but YouTube is constantly trying to block programs like this from doing so.

Click image for larger version

Name:	jdl.png
Views:	1
Size:	87.2 KB
ID:	147814

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
                Looks like it caps at 720p. Although, from what I'm reading on the internet, it does have the capability to download 1080p, but YouTube is constantly trying to block programs like this from doing so.
                Yeah, I'm following some youtube forum so I got the news of changes early. It seems like the add-ons don't capture 480 and 1080p video's anymore and what it looks like also some software have problems with that. I don't know what changed, that's too technical for me. That is why I posted the software right now. I haven't found any other software/add-on that captured 480/1080 so..

Comment

I use the Firefox Browser with the Flashgot Extension.... it downloads in 1080 resolution for me....

Click image for larger version

Name:	steph-flashgot-Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	49.1 KB
ID:	147816

Comment

Originally posted by LazyGary View Post
                    I use the Firefox Browser with the Flashgot Extension.... it downloads in 1080 resolution for me....
                    I tried it but the file is unplayable because it's missing some info, the filesize is not right. That was the problem I got with realplayer download too.

IDM file : 90.531kB - The Stephanie parts in HD 1080i - LazyTown Extra - YouTube.mp4
                    Flashgot: 86.209kB - The_Stephanie_parts_in_HD_1080i_LazyTown_Extra_hd1080.mp4

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
                      I tried it but the file is unplayable because it's missing some info, the filesize is not right. That was the problem I got with realplayer download too.

IDM file : 90.531kB - The Stephanie parts in HD 1080i - LazyTown Extra - YouTube.mp4
                      Flashgot: 86.209kB - The_Stephanie_parts_in_HD_1080i_LazyTown_Extra_hd1080.mp4

Hmm, I see you are right. I see video but there is no audio. I didn't notice that before because I didn't have my headphones on.
                      I know I have previously downloaded this video before using the same method a few months ago and it did work.
                      When I get home tonight I will compare the files.

As you say... something has changed on the server side.

Comment

Reagans

What cool x

Comment

Good night

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
                            If you need to find a way to download HD 1080 video's from youtube or video's from other sites you can use this software:

http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com/download.html

It works quite well, for 30 days.
                            Good advice Pooky. It really works fine. I tried JDownloader (that I normally used many other times) but it's limited now to 720p as max.
                            Additionally, this software is really easy and fast to install in your PC (less than 30 seconds) and it's very intuitive to use.

Now, about those 30 days to try, well... you can buy the repective licence (being a good guy) or try to use a VM instead (with a previous captured image BEFORE to load this software). I think It's easier to reload an image from your OS in a VM (specially if it's Linux) and it's safer than try to use a pirate password, gotten from dark sites over the web.
                            I just sayin'

Greetings,
                            H.

Comment

Oh I never notice the youtube issue with downloadhelper for firefox. I haven't downloaded anything recently though but yeah 720p is the limit right now for downloadhelper.
                              Sure there will be a fix soon enough from them. There usually is.

Now if only they would get rid of all that page bloat for better streaming.
                              http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X